Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 19y 9m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Macksville NSW.
Posted

Just wondering how many of us are going out to the Nitro's this Friday night and Saturday?

Girls get in free on Friday night :locked:

10 Top Fuel cars...11 Top Alkys....10 doorslammers and 11 Top Fuel bikes...... :blink:

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

Looks like I won't be able to make it this time mate, saw the last one - :locked:

  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 8m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I was going, but going to Foo Fighters now instead! Thanks Robbo!

  • No V6 for me thanks!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 1d
  • Location: Newcastle
Posted
We will be there both days as we are taking 2 race cars and if all go's well we might see a 6 sec pass from the LS1 ute. Here is the link

http://www.cvperformance.com.au/news.php?show=5post-9388-1209509460_thumb.jpg

That ute is so nice!!! :wow2:

Now I want one....really.

Muzza.

  • Oh look.... a real car, with no hair dryer
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Fear and Loathing in Callala Bay
Posted

I'll be there Friday night.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 2m 15d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I'll be running the dragster in modified. It's been a long while since the last race and I'm looking forward to some cool conditions. Should be a top meeting and if anyone comes looking for us, we will be pitted down in the grass pit area. Come by and introduce yourselves - look for the green dragster shown left or an old blue and white TK Bedford transporter.

  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 19y 9m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Macksville NSW.
Posted

Sorry I didnt get the chance to catch up with you Pete.....but I did see you appear to break something..what was it? Hope it wasnt to serious.....

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

Just watching NHRA Qualifying on ESPN, the yanks really have some money behind these teams!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...