Lightning Member 335 Member For: 23y 8m 15d Location: Perth, Western Australia Posted 17/04/08 07:04 AM Posted 17/04/08 07:04 AM Well, Ford certainly are taking their marketing thing seriously. My finance ends (well, except for the balloon) in may this year. I got free tickets to the cricket late last year and now I get a 'VIP' invite to view the new Falcon at the Perth Motor Show 'before the public are admitted' (albeit only by one hour).Now, I don't think I can go as it's a work day and I've had a bit of time off lately, but I am looking at upgrading Ford, so keep it coming!If they had a factory fitted sunroof option, it'd be an easier decision!Simon....
Guest Guests Posted 17/04/08 07:07 AM Posted 17/04/08 07:07 AM Yeah I got one too and I haven't ever bought a car from a WA dealer before
IEATV8S Member 354 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: Albury, NSW Posted 17/04/08 07:16 AM Posted 17/04/08 07:16 AM Wheres my invite :(
Guest Guests Posted 17/04/08 07:20 AM Posted 17/04/08 07:20 AM You can have mine if you want it Andrew?
ashmo Member 245 Member For: 19y 1m 15d Gender: Male Location: Rockingham, W.A Posted 17/04/08 08:42 AM Posted 17/04/08 08:42 AM (edited) I got one aswell and this will be the first ford I will be buying... Must of been because I asked for a brochure on the ford website... Pitty its on a tuesday I have to work. But will heading down on the weekend to have a look Edited 17/04/08 08:44 AM by ashmo
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 17/04/08 10:21 AM Posted 17/04/08 10:21 AM Nice 1 challenger ford, no invite for me either.. but I'm not surprised.
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 17/04/08 03:56 PM Posted 17/04/08 03:56 PM They sent me 2 maybe because I have 3 fords
LeighD Legacy Donating Member 255 Member For: 22y 1m 15d Location: Perth Posted 18/04/08 12:09 AM Posted 18/04/08 12:09 AM I am willing to take one of those tickets off the hands of anyone who doesn't want them????
Inducted_Breeze Member 247 Member For: 19y 1m 18d Location: Perth, WA Posted 18/04/08 05:51 AM Posted 18/04/08 05:51 AM oh yeh count me in too if anyone wants to offload one.I live up near warwick if anyone is up that way,T
Lightning Member 335 Member For: 23y 8m 15d Location: Perth, Western Australia Posted 19/04/08 12:42 AM Author Posted 19/04/08 12:42 AM I got an SMS too, on Friday, with the same details. So, not sure if they're specifically targeting individuals or not. I am going, but not on the day that the ticket states (working). Let's see, general admission is $16, this is a VIP ticket, so that makes it worth.... Simon....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now