lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 22d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 26/08/08 10:28 AM Posted 26/08/08 10:28 AM OMG does anybody realise how much space 500 cans of coke takes up??? plus the look that the check out chick gives ya...Thanks for doing the insurance Kieran, is council OK?I've just about got a trailer organised so I'll give you a call and get you address so we can get the bbq. Still chasing eskys. 500 is a lot of cans...D
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 2m 7d Gender: Male Posted 26/08/08 01:13 PM Posted 26/08/08 01:13 PM Still chasing eskys. 500 is a lot of cans...surely someones got a ute
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 22d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 26/08/08 01:24 PM Posted 26/08/08 01:24 PM Tinyplumsis that an offer??? Actually we are a little lite on utes.Goran are you comming to the sausage sizzle?? If nothing less it would be a good pic, and you could stick on your mods...... D
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 8m 5d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 26/08/08 01:27 PM Posted 26/08/08 01:27 PM Same D I want to helpthat's not tinyplums ute lol
Guest Guests Posted 26/08/08 02:19 PM Posted 26/08/08 02:19 PM surely someones got a uteyou've got 3 ya tool
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 22d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 27/08/08 12:07 AM Posted 27/08/08 12:07 AM yeah thanks Matt.Are any of the utes prepared to do this???? It would make life easy.Would obviously need your car ALL DAY, Steph could you make it to Canning Vale for EARLY like 7am on the saturday. I've got the drinks going into mums cool room. would be easy to load them all straight in. Either that or you could show me some love and let lend me you car Friday nite... I promise I'll look after it!!.D
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 2m 7d Gender: Male Posted 27/08/08 03:21 AM Posted 27/08/08 03:21 AM you've got 3 ya toolMore than happy to offer one of mine but 1 has no wheels atm and the other 2 are in kalgoorlie (none of which are fords).twist esky's arm into going.... after all his nic is esky.
DRTYBOOST Member 363 Member For: 19y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 27/08/08 03:31 AM Posted 27/08/08 03:31 AM Tinyplumsis that an offer??? Actually we are a little lite on utes.Goran are you comming to the sausage sizzle?? If nothing less it would be a good pic, and you could stick on your mods...... DYeh D I should be there, what day did we arrange the saugage sizzle on? just want to see if im working or not.
bluute Cant wait to drive it Legacy Donating Member 884 Member For: 18y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: Golden Bay,WA Posted 27/08/08 01:22 PM Posted 27/08/08 01:22 PM (edited) not sure but I think im working if not ill be there you can load up the old girl for sure I reakon it would look great serving people out of a ute good ad for wat your doingwats the date again? Edited 27/08/08 01:23 PM by bluute
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 8m 5d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 27/08/08 10:59 PM Posted 27/08/08 10:59 PM yeah thanks Matt.Are any of the utes prepared to do this???? It would make life easy.Would obviously need your car ALL DAY, Steph could you make it to Canning Vale for EARLY like 7am on the saturday. I've got the drinks going into mums cool room. would be easy to load them all straight in. Either that or you could show me some love and let lend me you car Friday nite... I promise I'll look after it!!.DYeah I can do that no probz. You can borrow my ute for sure
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now