Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 28/08/08 01:06 AM Author Posted 28/08/08 01:06 AM Hahaha its bound to spark a bit of interest.D, do you know the final figures on who's actually helping? Guess theres no point have 8 people doing one sausage sizzle at once!And since we all have to vote etc we might as work it out so we have all day covered!
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 8m 5d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 28/08/08 01:16 AM Posted 28/08/08 01:16 AM Well I'm there for how ever long you guys need me.
djkice Boost Addict Member 1,273 Member For: 18y 2m 19d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 28/08/08 04:11 AM Posted 28/08/08 04:11 AM (edited) fark. was waiting till the last minute so I could have all my mods before snapping pics >.< I guess I will have to take pics of sh*t half done. Can I still get my forms to you by sunday?springs were supposed to be here today, but apparantly are now 2 weeks awaysimon had accident (delayed exhaust with quad pipes at rear and injectors, dump)rims dont get here till next week sometimexr8 bonnet/g6e tail were due two weeks ago >.< so once that arrives still needs paiting... the tail black and the bulge black, rest bonnet orangestereo is done in crapet, but I still need to do the vinyl when I do leather... leather is still on order for retrim... the orange material was on backorder >.<the ps3 is in my garage as I am still waiting for the interface to the screen, any longer than next week im running an overhead monitor.fpv starter button and dash still waiting to arrive >.< Edited 28/08/08 04:15 AM by djkice
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 28/08/08 04:58 AM Author Posted 28/08/08 04:58 AM You can take pics without the mod's but you'll need to include them in your mod sheet. They might ring up and ask how's it coming along. that's what I've had to do since my mod's are sitting on my bedroom floor as I simply cant afford to install them and get the car tuned at the moment.Deonie will be excepting forms / payment / cc details at the cruise. You need to have it all done.
djkice Boost Addict Member 1,273 Member For: 18y 2m 19d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 28/08/08 05:14 AM Posted 28/08/08 05:14 AM sif they ring up and ask how its going alonng.id so say "do you wanna pay for it"
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 28/08/08 05:27 AM Author Posted 28/08/08 05:27 AM Well it doesnt quiet work like that!If you enter a car with X amount of mods, they expect it entered that way.. They rang up a mate of mine last year who was building his track car and they just asked if it was going to be completed by MV weekend. Just imagine if your car got denied because someone told them he was going to enter an S13 drift car and it rocks up as a dirty NA CA...
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 22d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 29/08/08 11:50 AM Posted 29/08/08 11:50 AM Mark has managed to score a trailer and a a couple of esky's so we should be good now. With those who have already indicated they have them. The utes were a nice idea but it would mean that the ute needed to be there all day, also it would use a lot of ice. Kieran I'll chat to you @ the cruise hopefully about picking up your BBQ, If every one who can help can post up what times they can do we can try for some type of roster. Basically it shouldnt be a gruelling day if we can get about 4 people all the time. Mat & I are definately there all day. Dean I've got you for after lunch about 1ish?D
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 29/08/08 02:08 PM Author Posted 29/08/08 02:08 PM D, Leanne is down as well so that's definitely 4 of us!
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 8m 5d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 29/08/08 02:33 PM Posted 29/08/08 02:33 PM Lol I thought you needed my ute to carry stuff not fill it with ice Cool idea but.So when do you want me out there??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now