sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 8m 4d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 05/08/08 02:19 PM Posted 05/08/08 02:19 PM And I think I changed my mind D lol.. slap me later.. I want in motorvation :D
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 05/08/08 02:36 PM Author Posted 05/08/08 02:36 PM that's great Stef! We'll need someone to cook our dinner and clean up after us...Best be camping! Bring all your female mates and we'll have pillow fights!In all seriousness, go to the motorplex website and download the form. The majority of us have filled in the forms / done a mod sheet / taken pics. D, perhaps you could give us an indication of where we are at with everyones entries?
DRTYBOOST Member 363 Member For: 19y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 05/08/08 03:30 PM Posted 05/08/08 03:30 PM I still need to put my entry form in, how long have we got?
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 8m 4d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 05/08/08 04:08 PM Posted 05/08/08 04:08 PM Haha Mat how do you like your eggs?? My female friends pity most are all male lol I might be able to squeeze a few into going I'll print off sheet tomorrow and get my sh*t sorted I'll have it done for next cruise and give you guys the paperwork and my coin.
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 21d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 12/08/08 12:40 PM Posted 12/08/08 12:40 PM Am lacking photos from most people. And haven't had much response about the sausage sizzle. I'll be at XFT on Saturday for the look @ Simons new toy, so if anybody wants pics done or hand in forms/cash. You will have til the 31st August cruise to get me your stuff - early would be preffered as I have to take them to the Plex on their advise as last year Australia Post "lost" a pile of entries. I figure also this way if I have any issues with any they might let me know straight away..STEPH..... Get hold of me if you are having issues, but I'm sure you will manage. I can pick your form up if you arent going on Saturday.If anybody wants to get hold of me 0438 949 177KIERAN.... How goes the council permit???D
DRTYBOOST Member 363 Member For: 19y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 12/08/08 02:59 PM Posted 12/08/08 02:59 PM yeh ill be there D so you can take some pictures off my car as I dont have a camera, and ill fill out the forms.
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 21d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 19/08/08 12:32 PM Posted 19/08/08 12:32 PM Goran & anybody else who needs to get me stuffAs the weekend didnt turn out as planned can we manage a get together over this weekend somewhere? I can take pics if anybody is needing them. I'm not going to chase around everybody final day for entry forms money mod lists and pics will be @ the 31 August cruise. D
Guest Guests Posted 20/08/08 01:51 AM Posted 20/08/08 01:51 AM Weekend photo's didn't turn out as planned D so I've organised to do it again this Saturday. If you want, I'll come up for a drive & meet you/others if there's interest??
bluute Cant wait to drive it Legacy Donating Member 884 Member For: 18y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: Golden Bay,WA Posted 20/08/08 04:32 AM Posted 20/08/08 04:32 AM peepshopefully not to late but I am keen just found out I wont be at workif there are still spots I will fill out the paperwork and get some snaps sorted and hand in at the cruisenot sure if my rig will be up to par but hey wat the hell ya can only tryplease let me know if I am to late
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 21d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 20/08/08 05:05 AM Posted 20/08/08 05:05 AM bluuteyou aren't too late . I have sent you a PM with my contact details and we can take it from there.DeanAm pretty much free for the weekend so if some people would like to get together for a photo session and possibly a beverage we would be up for it. Just pick a place and post it.D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now