The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 29d

Doing some doggo calculating to dial in the tune on this beast and it appears she was running a fair bit lean before we got her.

We've been feeding her properly for her age and she's gone from 7.5 to 9kg since we've had her. We knew she was underfed when we got her cos you could feel her ribs. She's actually supposed to weigh closer to 12kg at this age, so we'll keep up with the care and she should settle into a nice afr and timing curve in a few more weeks.

#turboeverythingincludingthedog 

• Like 1

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members

My watch told me I had 2 calories left to burn for the day so I got up to walk out the front and by the time I got to the door I had reached my goal so I went and sat back down again.

#longsentences

• Too heavy needs boost
  • Member For: 10y 8m 22d

Dont know where to post as im a fourm noob. What the damage people are getting for xr6t with a popped motor. Still seeing carsales has crazy prices. Just an idea. Dont think ill drop a cent back on the old girl. 

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 17d

just put it up for sale for what you think it's worth + 5k and then work your way down to what you think it's worth, whether it's popped or not...

• Too heavy needs boost
  • Member For: 10y 8m 22d

Wouldn't have a clue what its worth Keith. Dont have social media or any of that stuff so cant see most things. I bought a new escape vignale and its a great little family bus. Also use half the fuel. Just have the car in the shed. Wanted to save it for me and jr but me and the misso are both being stuffed around with work and dont think ill touch it within a few years. 

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
32 minutes ago, Bizkets is Drunk? said:

Wanted to save it for me and jr

Just cover it up and wait until you can afford to fix it. A few years will go buy in no time.

Depending on how stuffed the engine is it might not be too much to fix it.

If you want help with either pm me. Haha I would buy it from you but my own car has another level of mods planned 😆