Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 29d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted

nope

why :sleepystuff:

  • Just a large member member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

nothing really,there has been alot of mod traffic in here lately .Cheers Nick

Ps nothing is going to happen in here unless I start it.So who you want me to pick on??????

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 29d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted

ummm nick

it's not just YOUR thread :sleepystuff:

  • I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, south west
Posted
mate so I have to start it again.Well aniken tab told us that alot of the first people on this forum were soft cocks,using cats with melons on their heads as avatars

Aniken I give you the pleasure of starting the war tonight.The only thing that really hasn't changed is tab.Welcome back Cheers Nick

I wouldn't believe a thing tab says :sleepystuff:

Never trust a man who still can't get a good night's sleep without a blankie.

  • Just a large member member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

sorry forgot about that,how silly of me :sleepystuff:

Aniken do you know how the story started about tab and his goat.....

  • I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, south west
Posted
sorry forgot about that,how silly of me :sleepystuff:

Aniken do you know how the story started about tab and his goat.....

Goat? No, sorry, but the thought both fascinates and repulses me.

I thought only people with grey cars were 'into' animals...

  • blind leading the blind
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mt Alford, Queensland
Posted

nah nicks is orange and he cant get enough of the fluffy action

  • Just a large member member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted (edited)

tab come to sydney last month we took him to the blow hole.

I think he's about 20 cents short of the dollor.I asked him to stick his head out the passengers side window and check to see if my indicator was working.His reply was yes no yes no yes.The problem was I think he was serious.Cheers Nick

Edited by Rootster
  • Oh look.... a real car, with no hair dryer
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 2m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Fear and Loathing in Callala Bay
Posted (edited)

:roflmbo:

Edit: Whats this about animals & Grey cars??

Edited by mercuryturbo
  • I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, south west
Posted

Wouldn't surprise me at all. Just look at his new car :roflmbo:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...