Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Mmmmm......BOOST
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: central coast
Posted

don't do that Tab I'm on my 6th bourbon it took to long to work that out

chief I don't care what your drivin your a worry son

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 5d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted (edited)

remember the question of those glass plates spark plugs and everyone thought it was for the T ,

lol even im not that dumb but from my other posts no wonder others thought I would go to that extent of using a glass plug while siting on the engine while giving it a boot to cheap out on on dyno time , but then again the T's are all computerized no screws to adjust mixture / spark timing / ratios etc

im not a worry to the roads any more I baby my car so much im the guy in the right lane doing 40KM in a 60 zone taking of like a grandma keeping it under 1.5K RPM on small 6

Edited by Chief_XR6T
  • Well-Hard Bangin' Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perff, WA
Posted (edited)

:unsure:

:huh:

:blink:

:wacko:

:ph34r:

I'm off to shoot some people, back soon!!!

:thumbsup:

Edited by Superdan
  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

easy dan - easy

  • Well-Hard Bangin' Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perff, WA
Posted

nah, just taking my frustrations out on a pooter game

where'd you go Chief? I was getting ready for a serious discussion!?

  • Well-Hard Bangin' Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perff, WA
Posted

nope, I'm still here, what you wanna chat about mate? as long as the topic is off topic of course!!!

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Cordless drill

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...