straughsberry Legacy Donating Member 1,846 Member For: 19y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: Broady, Melbourne Posted 10/04/08 08:43 AM Posted 10/04/08 08:43 AM (edited) I agree with everything you said except doing what feels right. I think this is a decision that needs to be made with your head, sure your heart has to be in any decision you make, but the head should be closing the deal. Dags buying a Expensive Daewoo is proof of that Edited 10/04/08 08:44 AM by straughsberry
XRPete Member 673 Member For: 19y 29d Gender: Male Location: Here Posted 10/04/08 09:07 AM Posted 10/04/08 09:07 AM He guys I'm buyin. I'm 25 and are paying of one house. and a seond block of land. My goal is to have quite a few rental propertys when I'm older. I'm a builder by trade so just buying land and building cheap houses then renting them(hope my idea works) I'd like to live of my rentals when I retire.
our06t Mmmmm......BOOST Member 3,135 Member For: 19y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 10/04/08 10:27 AM Posted 10/04/08 10:27 AM sounds like a good planbuilder by trade jeez you would''ve only just done your time at 25
Craig. Member 563 Member For: 19y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast QLD Posted 10/04/08 10:32 AM Posted 10/04/08 10:32 AM He guys I'm buyin. I'm 25 and are paying of one house. and a seond block of land. My goal is to have quite a few rental propertys when I'm older. I'm a builder by trade so just buying land and building cheap houses then renting them(hope my idea works) I'd like to live of my rentals when I retire.Where do you live mate? Sounds like it is somewhere where land is relatively cheap if you can pay off a house and a block of land. No cyclone rating so houses are also relatively cheap to build. I reckon you are in Adelaide!Either that, or you are on $200k a year.
BFHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,932 Member For: 20y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: nsw Posted 10/04/08 10:35 AM Posted 10/04/08 10:35 AM in my case I had a half share in a million+ dollar lotto win.I payed cash for my house.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 10/04/08 10:42 AM Posted 10/04/08 10:42 AM pffft....I'm gonna win six million tonightJust waiting for the phonecall now actually.
BFHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,932 Member For: 20y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: nsw Posted 10/04/08 10:49 AM Posted 10/04/08 10:49 AM its a life changing experience and has set me and my partner up for life.my father got a factory unit to build hotrods mum got a merc and all of her un finished renovations finished.
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 22d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 10/04/08 10:49 AM Posted 10/04/08 10:49 AM Nah I cannot justify the 10 dollar ticket to win a million, have to wait until it jackpots to 17 million.Scotty
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 10/04/08 11:13 AM Author Posted 10/04/08 11:13 AM 17Mill Saturday and 25Mill Tuesday but I already have the winning tickets .....in both...
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 18d Posted 10/04/08 12:03 PM Posted 10/04/08 12:03 PM With odds of 8.5 million to one, how could you lose.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now