RegSpec Cruise Control 1,417 Member For: 19y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Macksville NSW. Posted 06/04/08 06:46 AM Posted 06/04/08 06:46 AM I read in the paper that Michael Clarke spent something like $200,000 bucks hiring Luna Park and inviting just about everyone he knows to the engagement party... Geeesus....how much partying can you do.... Then again...think of it this way.....your gonna marry Lara Bingle......and have to take her to bed every night for the rest of your life..... :oohwoah: I think Id be celebrating big time as well, wouldnt you
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/04/08 06:59 AM Posted 06/04/08 06:59 AM He is a cricketer, he will sleep with a lot of other women other than Lara. But she would not be bad to come home to when you get back from tour.
Erko Legacy Donating Member 1,079 Member For: 23y 1d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 06/04/08 07:01 AM Posted 06/04/08 07:01 AM pfft...bingle, head like a tadpole.
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 06/04/08 07:56 AM Posted 06/04/08 07:56 AM I just wish I had a lazy $200,000 lying around
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 06/04/08 08:41 AM Posted 06/04/08 08:41 AM I just wish I had a lazy $200,000 lying around better start practicing cricket, or just marry a cricketer.
RegSpec Cruise Control 1,417 Member For: 19y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Macksville NSW. Posted 06/04/08 08:41 AM Author Posted 06/04/08 08:41 AM pfft...bingle, head like a tadpole. Id still rather her than you....and I dont even know what "you" look like
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 06/04/08 09:04 AM Posted 06/04/08 09:04 AM Id still rather her than you....and I dont even know what "you" look like You can have me, I'm a pretty good looking dude.At least that's what I think anyways...
Johnny G Team Grandpa Qualified Legacy Donating Member 809 Member For: 21y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane North. Posted 06/04/08 11:24 AM Posted 06/04/08 11:24 AM Bah - you're all confused; she is the cricketer - PUP is the model!
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 06/04/08 11:28 AM Posted 06/04/08 11:28 AM great pads....
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/04/08 11:38 AM Posted 06/04/08 11:38 AM She is mint
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now