Superdan Well-Hard Bangin' Member Member 3,422 Member For: 19y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perff, WA Posted 12/06/08 01:55 PM Posted 12/06/08 01:55 PM I do mostly stop start driving and im currently getting 350ish
QWKXR6T Member 23 Member For: 18y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisvegas Posted 13/06/08 08:58 AM Posted 13/06/08 08:58 AM I think mines around 13/ 100km but dont really take much notice of it. As long as it performs how I like, fuel consumption doesnt bother me. I run mine on 98 sometimes shell v-power racing it seems to like them both better than 95.
X-WING Member 811 Member For: 22y 10m Location: BRISBANE Posted 13/06/08 09:12 AM Posted 13/06/08 09:12 AM Used to be stories of the XR8's using more fuel when they hit 30,000 km It now seems to be the case with my T now with 30 600 km on clock fuel was 12/100 15/100 at its worst has been running 17-19/100 past few tanks I dont think ive been any heavier on the right foot however ive noticed it worse with shell 98 against vortex98 any thoughts
djgelling Legacy Donating Member 128 Member For: 23y 8m 11d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 13/06/08 09:25 AM Posted 13/06/08 09:25 AM I always get about 13L per 100, others get closer to 20L per 100 and beyond but I just read in a car magazine that a Boeing 747 gets 1200L per 100K. Faaaaaaaaark me!I.B>Might be high as a number, but consider that a 747 holds 400+ people = 3l/100km/passenger. Compare this to a Falcon around town at a nominal 12l/100km with 4 people on board = 3l/100km/passenger.Oddly enough............the same number!! So equally as efficient!! Or inefficient as you may see it.
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/06/08 04:47 AM Posted 14/06/08 04:47 AM Im getting about 420-450K's a Tank,, Sound normal for a N/A? Its probally just the way Im driving it... that's about what I got when I had my NA
hanra Into the laaaake Member 1,532 Member For: 19y 3m 19d Gender: Male Location: Nrth Qld Posted 14/06/08 05:02 AM Posted 14/06/08 05:02 AM I noticed my consumption go from 10.9L/100ks hway driving down to 9.8L/100klm after I got my tune. However babying it around town I can actually see the fuel gauge fall..... Surely ive got a leak........
SLVRXRT Member 28 Member For: 21y 1m 15d Gender: Male Posted 16/06/08 12:19 AM Posted 16/06/08 12:19 AM Currently sitting on 14.0L/100. All city driving.
sledxr Member 23 Member For: 18y 9m 8d Posted 24/06/08 09:41 PM Posted 24/06/08 09:41 PM does anyone know definatly, difference between useing premium 95 and stanard 91 fuel in 04 T ute, klms difference per tank or liters per klms ! I have tried ford sites but no figures seem to be available. I know there is some power loss but again no figures for this either . I can do up to 400 km a day and fuel prices are starting to hurt . thanks,
utemad Member 120 Member For: 18y 4m 5d Posted 25/06/08 06:48 AM Posted 25/06/08 06:48 AM They are getting high hey..... with that sort of milage you'll do a tank a day so it will only take 2 days to get your answer.. run a tank of each and compare cause everyone drives differently I know this casuse I never get as good as the others ... you should do well cause you wont be turning it off doing short trips like mostcheers utemad
Kojihama Member 12 Member For: 18y 3m 11d Posted 04/07/08 07:39 AM Posted 04/07/08 07:39 AM (edited) hey all,Now that we've had a few XR6T's rolling out, I'm just wondering how people are finding the fuel consumption? Yes yes, I know it's a turbo and I should be expecting high fuel usage.. I'm just curious and want to compare if my driving habits are top heavy or not as this is my first big car, let alone big car with turbo K's done so far: 300Fuel ave/100: 18.4LMain type of driving: city, no highwaysKoj Edited 04/07/08 07:40 AM by Kojihama
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now