Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 9d Posted 21/03/08 06:44 AM Posted 21/03/08 06:44 AM (edited) I said it the other day to you Dags and I will say it again. It will look rather strange having a Bogan special with a big red fordxr6turbo.com sticker on the back By run in, do you mean thrashed the guts out of it? Edited 21/03/08 06:45 AM by Fatsex
XRSCAR Member 414 Member For: 18y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: FTG, Victoria Posted 21/03/08 07:21 AM Posted 21/03/08 07:21 AM :( never get rid of the ford!
CJ_AK cj_ak Legacy Donating Member 5,077 Member For: 19y 2m 30d Gender: Male Location: Ropes Crossing Posted 21/03/08 07:38 AM Posted 21/03/08 07:38 AM Looks good mate.so which is quicker?? ford or holden??
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 21/03/08 08:04 AM Posted 21/03/08 08:04 AM Looks good Daggy. I much prefer those to the HSV variant as the Maloo's tail lights look rediculous. Congrats!
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 21/03/08 08:10 AM Posted 21/03/08 08:10 AM
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 9d Posted 21/03/08 08:33 AM Posted 21/03/08 08:33 AM Looks good Daggy. I much prefer those to the HSV variant as the Maloo's tail lights look rediculous. Congrats!Whats the matter Rob, being a good boy after your suspension? I thought you were meant to be gone for 2 weeks
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 21/03/08 09:58 AM Posted 21/03/08 09:58 AM He can't see me laughing behind my keyboard
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 9d Gender: Male Posted 21/03/08 10:05 AM Posted 21/03/08 10:05 AM :( never get rid of the ford!Yeh Dags... that's a stupid thing to do....
XRPete Member 673 Member For: 19y 20d Gender: Male Location: Here Posted 21/03/08 10:49 AM Posted 21/03/08 10:49 AM Can't believe there is no flaming, posting that sh*t on a ford forum You can tell dags is a MODTo be honest I don't like it. Just my opinion and I'm intitled to it...
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 21/03/08 11:28 AM Posted 21/03/08 11:28 AM Nice ute mate The VE ute is much better looking then the upcoming FG.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now