TurboDewd

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Built F6 & VE SS-V
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 5d
Now that you have picked the good bit's, what about the bad.

damn sounds like you copped nothing but lemons with Fords, my uncle owns a VE SS and he has already had the engine and dash taken out for warranty issues. not even a year old lol you could say that he has a lemon aswell.

my brembos don't shudder, try optioning them next time :ermm:

• Member For: 17y 7m 24d
Now that you have picked the good bit's, what about the bad.

The post was quoting spec comparisons, not build quality issues.

If you want to go down the quality path, then I wouldn't be picking the Expensive Daewoo as my shining example.

Yes, all manufacturers have their lemons, but on the overall stats, Expensive Daewoo has the worst record by far. Expensive Daewoo Late model camira is the most recalled vehicle in Australian automotive history (remember, once an issue gets to recall stage it is not volountary, it is manditory under the motor traders act), NRMA listed the Late model camira as the No1 new/current model car for breakdowns, Choice magazine once listed Holdens in the top 5 places for unreliable cars available in the Australian market.

My current Ford has been pretty good, yet a friend of mine has an XR8 and it's a lemon. My cousin has a VE that is OK, but went back to the dealership 3 thimes in the first two weeks for various reasons, one being a windscreen that cracked while sitting in the sun. Another friend of mine and his brother had a VZ Crewmans (dirfectly comparable to the current Falcons) both had leaky fuel caps, numerous diff replacements, brake rotor replacements, loose panels, faulty central locking, faulty fuel guages, and both sold them after 12 months of hell.

I also have a die hard Expensive Daewoo friend who has had utter lemon Commodores, but think they're OK, just because they're Holdens. Your post sounds just just like him.

• Member For: 16y 9m 23d

my dad brought a ve grange and after 6 weeks in at Expensive Daewoo for a noise in the ass end the whole irs assem was replaced, the noise quietened but is still there and the rear left hand door started to chop out door seals like the body was flexing, and that's a 100 000 dollar car

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 3d

OK kiddies. Let's try and have a civil conversation here and leave the emotion out of it.

I'm a lazy bastard and hate deleting posts & locking threads....so please have some consideration! :clap: