XR6T8080 Member 398 Member For: 20y 11d Gender: Male Posted 17/03/08 07:02 AM Author Posted 17/03/08 07:02 AM (edited) mate, you are out of control. How you could suppose I was Irish is beyond me. You also cite your own source as a twit which is baffling too!hang on you had a go at me first remember, I was just responding, you flipped out and told me I had no idea, I in turn told you that you were a twit, were even, build a bridge. Edited 17/03/08 07:04 AM by wesleyt
XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 17/03/08 07:02 AM Posted 17/03/08 07:02 AM lol I can see this thread closing very soon!
Erko Legacy Donating Member 1,079 Member For: 23y 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/03/08 07:02 AM Posted 17/03/08 07:02 AM britain shaped the modern world, including the U.S.A. colonised australia and a whole lot of the rest of the world, and if it werent for the brits youd be speaking german right now.The kiwis managed to fight off the Brits with a few spears, what the hell was wrong with the irish??? short arse little sh*ts.what do we owe the irish? a few spuds and a stupid church that's 50 years behind everybody else?out of control again. Need to calm down mate.Read what I said. Ireland supporting the Axis is a shameful indictment on Ireland. So I am agreeing with you
XR6T8080 Member 398 Member For: 20y 11d Gender: Male Posted 17/03/08 07:07 AM Author Posted 17/03/08 07:07 AM out of control again. Need to calm down mate.Read what I said. Ireland supporting the Axis is a shameful indictment on Ireland. So I am agreeing with you ok truce then, who else wants an argument !!!
Erko Legacy Donating Member 1,079 Member For: 23y 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/03/08 07:09 AM Posted 17/03/08 07:09 AM ok truce then, who else wants an argument !!!
XR6T8080 Member 398 Member For: 20y 11d Gender: Male Posted 17/03/08 07:14 AM Author Posted 17/03/08 07:14 AM ive actually done time in an irish prison no really
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/03/08 07:15 AM Posted 17/03/08 07:15 AM whats your families military history...My cousin thinks he's in the SAS
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/03/08 07:24 AM Posted 17/03/08 07:24 AM (edited) read this twit.http://www.martinfrost.ws/htmlfiles/nov2006/hitler_bush.htmlso your irish I take it? im english.. where did you say your church was?From the 12th Century right up until the 17th Century the English were a ruthless murderous bunch of cowards hell bent on ruling the world. What they have done to the Irish people from then right up until now not to mention the Scottish and the Welsh just to name a few makes me sick.Ive got nothing against English people now, but they by no means have a squeaky clean past, like alot of people make out.I just finished your above posts, that's sad mate.Lol at scaning Google for a comeback. Edited 17/03/08 07:36 AM by XRTPSI
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 8m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/03/08 07:39 AM Posted 17/03/08 07:39 AM It all started with 2 guys on earth, each wanting more land than the other.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/03/08 07:41 AM Posted 17/03/08 07:41 AM Don't you mean a guy and a girl
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now