daav Member 93 Member For: 19y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: hillside Posted 15/03/08 01:09 PM Posted 15/03/08 01:09 PM hi all,I spotted a FG xr8 around 130 am friday nite driving on kings road and pulled into delehay maccas (western suburbs vic). was a blue/green colour, looked pretty good and sounded pretty loud for a stock xr8. anyway I thought these arnt on sale yet so how are they driven on the roads?cheers
jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 10m 24d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 15/03/08 01:35 PM Posted 15/03/08 01:35 PM I spotted a standard FG falcon on the monash freeway friday morning..ive got the same question as you..
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 15/03/08 09:00 PM Posted 15/03/08 09:00 PM There was one in the paddock at the V8 at Eastern Creek last weekend.I am sure we will start to see more of them as Ford would be giving them to some selected staff as test muels.
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 15/03/08 11:49 PM Posted 15/03/08 11:49 PM why don't you guys have pics?
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 9d Gender: Male Posted 16/03/08 12:22 AM Posted 16/03/08 12:22 AM they are around plenty.As Zap said... that's why
tur Flight 6 Member 471 Member For: 23y 1m 27d Posted 16/03/08 03:29 AM Posted 16/03/08 03:29 AM I poped open the bonnet and no one said anything in the merchendise shop, and saw the Boss 302 plate on the FG pursuit engine.I thought it was meant to be 315kw?
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 27d Gender: Male Posted 16/03/08 03:48 AM Posted 16/03/08 03:48 AM If they are 302 that's weak as the xr8's have 290. I hope your wrong.
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/03/08 04:28 AM Posted 16/03/08 04:28 AM (edited) I hope you're right!We all know that the plates on them are bullsh*t. My stock F6 had 285kw at 3000 clicks and would most likely have more now it's run in, and my mate's stock CV8Z Monaro has 254kw (badged at 240).This is based on rwkw figures multiplied by 1.34, but the point remains the same!Edit: Plus V8s are boring... Edited 16/03/08 04:34 AM by R-SPEC
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 16/03/08 04:56 AM Posted 16/03/08 04:56 AM As they are not being released until June, I would expect they have had their 320 BOSS stickers delivered from eBay yet, or they think we will buy GT's with the same power as the BF Mk2.I hope it is just a sticker issue.
AceofSpades Boostaholics anonymous Member 202 Member For: 20y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Broady Posted 16/03/08 05:52 AM Posted 16/03/08 05:52 AM Have been for a ride in a FG XR8. Very nice thing. I think it had more than 302kw....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now