Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 6m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney/Canberra
Posted

Aslong as the heat gun can be made cooler so it doesn't shrink/melt the wrap, we only want it to be more malleable :)

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

Aww good to see the love is still there, even though I'm no longer an owner of a Ford turbo! (except for you mcinnes... I thought we were friends /ralphwiggum)

Attached 2 pics of the new one before I picked it up - and also the old black one that sits in the garage. If you see me - holla!

post-44629-0-35251200-1371425483_thumb.j

post-44629-0-60521200-1371425509_thumb.j

post-44629-0-54873400-1371425516_thumb.j

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 3m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

You sold the Sex r 6 turbo!

What the hell dude!

I guess we can be friend... :P

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

Was actually a G6ET not a XR6T ;)

Was getting old, starting to cost me money in repairs - just got over it. Plus this one will be good for weddings (my lil side business).

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 3m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

Nawww ghey :(

Oooh I remember you talking about your side business :)

You gunna put big rims on it?

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

All good. Who knows down the track I might get a ford again... had plenty of different car makes but love the features and personality the SRT8 has...

To be honest, keep it stock. Had the rear resonators removed last week to give it a note, sounds much better. But I think I'll keep it stock, as it's the daily driver - and getting old CBF with cops n that anymore.

PS - if you are having troubles with the interior - get our mate Jonno @ Kims car detailing to give it a steam clean for you... top bloke.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 25d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Just bought my XR8 bonnet :)

Bought it from this dude: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=321098668689

Should hopefully get it in the next week and a bit :D So keen! Now I gotta read up on Vinyl wrapping... gunna wrap it in carbon fibre white :)

Be keen to see the fitment, I'm after one of these in the next 6+ months, maybe the mob who do a swapsy for 250 in melb, how much did your shipping cost?

  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 8m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

mcinnes dad manages a freight company in Canberra, so id say he got it shipped up real cheap!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 3m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

Nah dads company wouldn't ship it for some reason (something to do with insurance or something Coz the seller isn't one of theirs normally or some crap?) so instead I'm using the sellers company and getting it shipped to dad's work.

The bonnet was 375 and shipping was 75. Not too bad really considering from Sydney to here was like 50 when belatto checked.

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 6m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney/Canberra
Posted

Mornin all, I'm thinking if having a little cruise this Friday night. So far it's just myself and my fiancés friend with a BA GT. Apparently she's a member but doesn't talk on here.

Just wondering if anyone else would want to come for a whirl, meet each other and maybe even find some other owners of these powerhouses :)

Just reply in forum, I'm sure it won't matter as its just general chat still ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...