Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 14d Posted 15/05/13 03:17 AM Posted 15/05/13 03:17 AM Spotted at my uni carpark a silver xr50t. Heard it before I saw it! Nicest sounding 6 cylinder I've ever heard, was gonna stalk him and ask him some questions but was in a bit of a rush, will definitely have to try bail him up one day and ask a few things! 1
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 15/05/13 09:25 AM Posted 15/05/13 09:25 AM (edited) Hi guys Quasi XR6T has brought to our attention here in NSW to have a joint run.Well this is what I have come up with. A joint NSW and ACT sprint day at Wakefield Park. NSW Vs ACTWhat do you all think? I've already did a quick play with number for us all. Looking at having it in SeptemberI have PM Quasi XR6T. Edited 15/05/13 09:27 AM by ANGEL#3
mcinnes Legacy Donating Member 393 Member For: 14y 3m 10d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 15/05/13 09:27 AM Posted 15/05/13 09:27 AM Heya Angel,I'd be keen Set me a date and I'll get it off work
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 15/05/13 09:37 AM Posted 15/05/13 09:37 AM (edited) Sweet mcinnes, yeah looking at making sure everyone has plenty of time to take the necessary time off work.Private Track or public track?Private track - Friday = $4200. So we'll need a lot of cars to keep the cost downPublic track - weekdays $120 + $50 for licence. Edited 15/05/13 09:37 AM by ANGEL#3
Bulletime Legacy Donating Member 937 Member For: 15y 8m 24d Gender: Male Posted 15/05/13 10:24 AM Posted 15/05/13 10:24 AM I am in, done a few days at Wakefield already, only stock but its good fun still! Happy for public or private so long as price is ok.
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 14d Posted 16/05/13 12:17 AM Posted 16/05/13 12:17 AM I think this is a sick idea. Sometime late July, early august would be best for me. Plus being winter we get better performance, less heat soak etc etcExcept whose side do I go on? I live in ACT 7 months and NSW 5 months a year, but have NSW rego lol. I spose I just choose the winning side haha
DD-XR-6T Member 134 Member For: 13y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Sydney/Canberra Posted 16/05/13 02:33 AM Posted 16/05/13 02:33 AM I'm all up for that too!... Whichever you guys choose ill be in on. Anytime after next Friday
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 14d Posted 16/05/13 10:15 AM Posted 16/05/13 10:15 AM Spotted a nitro turbo with bboss eleanor style wheels last night at dickson intersection on northbourne, looked good! 1
DD-XR-6T Member 134 Member For: 13y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Sydney/Canberra Posted 18/05/13 04:25 AM Posted 18/05/13 04:25 AM To the blueprint B series ute driving like a f*****t near Dara in Dickson, it'd be appreciated if you took the antics away from school kids playing sports thanks. Ps it goes like s**t and sounds worse than a v6 vn commodore 2
Quasi XR6T Member 153 Member For: 13y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Canberra, Australia Posted 18/05/13 04:47 AM Posted 18/05/13 04:47 AM To the blueprint B series ute driving like a f*****t near Dara in Dickson, it'd be appreciated if you took the antics away from school kids playing sports thanks. Ps it goes like s**t and sounds worse than a v6 vn commodore 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now