RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 29d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 09/04/08 09:30 AM Author Posted 09/04/08 09:30 AM saw a moron in Gymea driving a black SV6 with chev badges. DICKHEAD!!!!!
mic Legacy Donating Member 1,725 Member For: 18y 8m 16d Gender: Male Posted 09/04/08 09:49 AM Posted 09/04/08 09:49 AM Saw another Expensive Daewoo v6 ute today with a jet pilot sticker. Wanted to laugh but was by myself. Geez louise so predictable but always funny.
exarsixturbo Dr. Speed Member 784 Member For: 19y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: The land of Politicians, Public Servants, Porno & Pyrotechnics Posted 14/04/08 06:10 AM Posted 14/04/08 06:10 AM There is an EL XR6 near my house with a merc "kompressor" badge on the back. I think it is actually blown, but the badge looks gay on a ford.
SubJimbo ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™ Legacy Donating Member 1,216 Member For: 18y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/04/08 06:19 AM Posted 14/04/08 06:19 AM Um, I saw the worst thing on the way home from my footy game on Saturday.. Driving through Sunshine, and see some Indian bloke with an EL Futura ( I'm pretty sure it was.. ) With Expensive Daewoo on the back windshield, and also some Expensive Daewoo Badges :(TOSSER!
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 29d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 15/04/08 10:40 AM Author Posted 15/04/08 10:40 AM Saw a Ba/f falcon Xl Ute with Xr6 badges on it
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 29d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 26/04/08 11:05 AM Author Posted 26/04/08 11:05 AM (edited) Saw a bloke who wished he had an Bogan special So the car has chev badges and its only the basic SSI look at the back of the car and theres a bloody "V" on the back... wanker Edited 26/04/08 11:06 AM by revheadrobbo
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 27/04/08 11:28 PM Posted 27/04/08 11:28 PM Bloody kompressor badges, who'd run one on their car?That blown EL lives in my street.
exarsixturbo Dr. Speed Member 784 Member For: 19y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: The land of Politicians, Public Servants, Porno & Pyrotechnics Posted 28/04/08 12:22 AM Posted 28/04/08 12:22 AM I thought you must have lived close to me. I've seen those different "MS" number plates a fair bit around my crib. sunny Macarthur rocks
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 28/04/08 01:03 AM Posted 28/04/08 01:03 AM lol youre closer than I thought!Im in Gilmore. The EL lives at the top of my street, its not a bad rig, his other car is a merc silver GT, his plates are BA 290. You may have been lucky enough to see the mighty Saleen cruising in tuggers during the weekend too, he blessed us with his presence.
exarsixturbo Dr. Speed Member 784 Member For: 19y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: The land of Politicians, Public Servants, Porno & Pyrotechnics Posted 28/04/08 01:18 AM Posted 28/04/08 01:18 AM OH YOU'RE KIDDING! I did see Saleen then - twice actually!! I had no idea it was his car at the time. I did comment on it to my passengers - It's V nice. I had a wedding to do on Saturday with my car and I noticed him once in Wanni and once in Monash.I have also seen BA290 around.Sorry for the thread hyjack revheadrobbo!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now