mook05 Member 108 Member For: 23y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/03/08 10:32 AM Posted 02/03/08 10:32 AM Hey everyone,After nearly four years the XR6T is gone. What an awesome car....There was no real reason to get rid of it other than the lease was up, and the opportunity to upgrade into this baby came up, so I took it:This forum has been a wealth of information. I have found another one to discuss my new baby, would you believe they have never heard of the footwell lights thing over there? We have GT drivers that have just found their empty globe holders after 4 years.....LOLAnyway thanks for all the info and advice over the years.If anyone is looking for a well looked after Blueprint XR6T, with 113k on the clock, Yarra Ranges Ford is selling her for $25,990....Cheers,Mick.
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 21d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/03/08 10:35 AM Posted 02/03/08 10:35 AM Good to see the V8 boys know when to leave, on a serious note enjoy, funny colour and stripe combo but I like, I like alot.Scotty
mook05 Member 108 Member For: 23y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/03/08 10:40 AM Author Posted 02/03/08 10:40 AM LOL thanks Scotty....yeah the colour combo is very different, that's why I like it...I nearly went red with white stripes, but the Breeze and Gold really grew on me...CheersMick
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 3m 1d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 02/03/08 10:40 AM Posted 02/03/08 10:40 AM Great looking car Mook, you will just have get use to driving in the slow lane.
mook05 Member 108 Member For: 23y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/03/08 10:44 AM Author Posted 02/03/08 10:44 AM Haha.....yeah OK......I'm still getting over the whiplash from booting it for the first time.....
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 02/03/08 10:51 AM Posted 02/03/08 10:51 AM Looks good!What forum are you on now?$25,990 for the XR6T. I wish them luck!
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 3m 1d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 02/03/08 10:56 AM Posted 02/03/08 10:56 AM Does it have the 290kw or 302kw engine?
mook05 Member 108 Member For: 23y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/03/08 10:59 AM Author Posted 02/03/08 10:59 AM Thanks! Over on Ford Forums now. Yeah that's the window price...I am sure it will go a little cheaper than that....Mick302kw......another reason I went for it when I realised what I was getting...
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/03/08 11:03 AM Posted 02/03/08 11:03 AM Nice choice, awesome car. I'm sure you will love it
SubJimbo ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™ Legacy Donating Member 1,216 Member For: 18y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/03/08 11:22 AM Posted 02/03/08 11:22 AM (edited) The Picture with the city lights behind it looks awesome Edited 02/03/08 11:22 AM by SubJimbo
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now