arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 24/03/08 02:22 PM Posted 24/03/08 02:22 PM I completed mine today, lights from foglamp brown, earth from traction black , 12v constant and 12v ignition from main connector under steering column. I did take the dash out to make it easier, but that is only a few screws. We went for the OZ gauge, my kid luves them. arron
sensoryamusia Member 398 Member For: 18y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: leeming, PERTH Posted 16/05/08 02:56 PM Posted 16/05/08 02:56 PM just wanted to say very informative post mateI installed my gauges today and this guide was very helpful!(especially removing the ICC)cheers
Superdan Well-Hard Bangin' Member Member 3,422 Member For: 19y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perff, WA Posted 16/05/08 03:09 PM Posted 16/05/08 03:09 PM Pics Sean!????
sensoryamusia Member 398 Member For: 18y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: leeming, PERTH Posted 17/05/08 05:56 AM Posted 17/05/08 05:56 AM shaun mine is the twin ss inductions one with the screws in it (got alys pod coming in the mail)with 2 auto gauges (boost, oil pressure)I might take a pic with my camera phone
sensoryamusia Member 398 Member For: 18y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: leeming, PERTH Posted 17/05/08 07:58 AM Posted 17/05/08 07:58 AM (edited) pics are pretty crappy, but you get the idea.I'm changing the pod when I get ally's in the mail, those screws just piss me off!edit: I'm also going to hardwire my radar detector Edited 17/05/08 07:59 AM by sensoryamusia
DesFlurane Member 351 Member For: 20y 5m 22d Gender: Male Posted 04/06/08 08:28 AM Posted 04/06/08 08:28 AM Where do you guys get the oil filter sandwich plate? I can't find a M22 one for a BF anywhere.
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 04/06/08 08:37 AM Posted 04/06/08 08:37 AM I have a BF MkII and I got mine from HERE.They just posted it out to me.
Coley Member 110 Member For: 18y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Ipswich Posted 06/09/08 09:01 AM Posted 06/09/08 09:01 AM (edited) Does the distance between your bov and the t piece matter? I have my bov near the battery and the t piece is where the vac line is (where factory bov usually is). The boost sensor is also mounted inside the cabin so about a metre from the t piece. Will the extra length in tubing have any effect on the accuracy of the gauge? At the moment I'm using the factory tune which I thought was 6psi. My boost gauge says 5psi when your pushing it but most the time 4psi when accelerating. It reads -20 when idling so I know that's correct. Here is a pic of my gauges that I took with my phone. I haven't connected the oil temp or AFR yet just run the power to them. Edited 06/09/08 09:02 AM by Coley
mercuryturbo Oh look.... a real car, with no hair dryer Legacy Donating Member 1,724 Member For: 20y 2m 1d Gender: Male Location: Fear and Loathing in Callala Bay Posted 14/09/08 01:34 AM Posted 14/09/08 01:34 AM Great write up.Just finished installing a pair of Autometer Cobalts & this was a big help
Coley Member 110 Member For: 18y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Ipswich Posted 17/09/08 11:25 AM Posted 17/09/08 11:25 AM My gauges during the day with sun on them. (For those who wanted to see how they looked during the day)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now