Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 10d Posted 09/04/08 07:16 AM Posted 09/04/08 07:16 AM All they need now is power upgrades to be had from the factory without paying an extra $28282929292 for the FPV model and we will be set.
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 22d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 10/04/08 03:34 PM Posted 10/04/08 03:34 PM oh great... more fkin knock off's of my wheels getting around!!*beep* u ford!
Mr Man Mad Scientist Member 816 Member For: 21y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 10/04/08 03:39 PM Posted 10/04/08 03:39 PM when I was showed that link first thing I said was "Troughy will be happy with the Konig knockoffs"lol
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/04/08 01:41 AM Posted 11/04/08 01:41 AM THOSE RIMS ARE SH!THOUSE! GET EM OFF! NOOOOOO I'M MELTING AAAAHHHH
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 22d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 11/04/08 02:18 AM Posted 11/04/08 02:18 AM when I was showed that link first thing I said was "Troughy will be happy with the Konig knockoffs"lol
qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 11/04/08 02:27 AM Posted 11/04/08 02:27 AM good idea, just bad selection of wheels.... nasty csa/mullins .... id prefer to see them team up with the likes of BBS etc for some class .. however that would carry a $$$ price tag in a way I think it cheapens the FG running around optioned on these... that's just me anyways
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 22d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 11/04/08 02:41 AM Posted 11/04/08 02:41 AM for sure...its like dressing your kids from dimmeys when even kmart has more class!! BBS , ENKEI, even bloody ROH would be better.., nothing worse than driving through woolworths carpark and seeing 7 sets the same as your pride and joys!I was lucky when I got my Konigs, there was 1 set, and they rarely came out... but then the copies started to come and OMFG its influxed by frikkin knock off's now....I should paint some interceptors hi-vis orange no-one will copy me then!
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 10d Posted 11/04/08 03:21 AM Posted 11/04/08 03:21 AM Business car and I get to option 19 inch decent looking wheels, win win for me.
qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 11/04/08 03:22 AM Posted 11/04/08 03:22 AM haha well im glad it wasn't just me!!! hahah go the interceptors you'll be very safe!!! for sure...its like dressing your kids from dimmeys when even kmart has more class!! BBS , ENKEI, even bloody ROH would be better.., nothing worse than driving through woolworths carpark and seeing 7 sets the same as your pride and joys!I was lucky when I got my Konigs, there was 1 set, and they rarely came out... but then the copies started to come and OMFG its influxed by frikkin knock off's now....I should paint some interceptors hi-vis orange no-one will copy me then!
Ford_Power Member 798 Member For: 23y 5m 30d Posted 13/04/08 11:42 AM Posted 13/04/08 11:42 AM Has anyone else seen this??What kind of crap scores are these?? Not to mention the overall score is not even correct when you take the average of the individual scores!!! http://editorial.carsales.com.au/car-review/2917087.aspx
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now