Jump to content

Wedding Car Needed Sat 23/2


Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Slip Sliding Away
Posted (edited)

Well Dico is now finally married. Congratulations. :crybaby:

Had a great day and finally put faces to a few names on here which was great.

The weather held up for the whole day and all the girls look amazing.

I ended up staying for the wedding and reception as they had a pull out late in the day and the food & drink had been paid for so Dico & his missus asked if I would like to stay so I did. Never knock back a free feed right???

Considering I had only known him for less than a day and his wife for like 5 hours, they made me feel welcome and by the end of the night it was like I had known him and his freinds for years. They sure are a freindly lot.

Anyways I am sure Dico will post a pic or 2, I have heaps of the wedding but none of the cars sorry.

Cheers

James

Edited by Maximus
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dico2020
  • Guests
Posted

heyyyyy james!

what a legend! both you and headsex were nothing but gentlemen. words cant explain how happy I am with you guys , especially james who like he said had never met before. it seriously felt like EVERONE had known you half a life time...... truly an awesome bloke! :msm:

I was wrapped that you could stay for the wedding, and I hope you had a great time! we will defenitely be catching up again!

headsex you helped me out big time dude, moving the ute around and things like that, took alot of stress off me!

heres some pics................

n652702720_652937_155.jpg

n652702720_652938_507.jpg

n652702720_652939_850.jpg

n652702720_652940_1137.jpg

n652702720_652941_1589.jpg

still a few more to come! :spoton:

Guest dico2020
  • Guests
Posted

dont scratch the car woman!! lol

n652702720_652950_5685.jpg

mmmmm vonetta.. id be happy too headsex! :innocent:

n652702720_652951_6098.jpg

a true gentleman!

n652702720_652953_7249.jpg

n652702720_652954_7583.jpg

n652702720_652952_6524.jpg

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 1m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melb
Posted

No worries dico..

I was just saying to a few people last night. I've known ya for like 10 years at least! And as you know, I'd do anything for a mate :)

mmmmm vonetta.. id be happy too headsex! :innocent:

n652702720_652951_6098.jpg

mM yesh.. Vanessa.. She loves the hoon in me also :P

n652702720_652954_7583.jpg

This is my favourite pic out of the whole wedding..

Being biased you think??? heheh nah nah :)

Guest dico2020
  • Guests
Posted

does she have any hoon in her?? mabey she'd like some :innocent:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 1m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melb
Posted

lol, Maybei should have asked her?? :P

Just uploading some shots to facebook.. I've got some that maximus took..

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mill Park, Victoria
Posted

good to see the forum sprit and all-round-niceness in play here :)

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 1m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melb
Posted

I hate your driveway dico.... Scrape my front bar every time... But at least it makes the back do this..

n551597610_671069_6284.jpg

Hey Dico... Notice she aint smiling?? :P

n551597610_671071_9057.jpg

The Men!

n551597610_671072_7348.jpg

And of course, the beautiful ladies..

n551597610_671073_7697.jpg

Hey Matt.. Your car makes her look hot :P (Sorry Haylee I love ya!)

n551597610_671075_8563.jpg

"Smack that" ... Aint that right Dico!

n551597610_671076_3648.jpg

Good one sh!tley.. your heads in the way of a perfect shot!

n551597610_671077_9264.jpg

Got a few extra's in this shot....

n551597610_671078_9662.jpg

Smile! your getting married!

n551597610_671079_88.jpg

There's room in the back for 1 more..

n551597610_671080_3273.jpg

Apparently is offical now Dico..... Your f'ked!

n551597610_671083_1541.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...