tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 07/02/08 06:57 AM Posted 07/02/08 06:57 AM As per the title, if you've got any ideas feel free to post them up here to gauge interest.
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 23d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 07/02/08 08:02 AM Posted 07/02/08 08:02 AM This would be ms700 forte
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 07/02/08 08:09 AM Author Posted 07/02/08 08:09 AM I didn't want to dump him in it...but yes you are 100% correct
Blink Legacy Donating Member 46 Member For: 18y 8m 5d Posted 07/02/08 12:37 PM Posted 07/02/08 12:37 PM well lets start, I am keen for a cruise, how about for the 23rd of feb? its a saturday, I wouldnt mind starting to organise a few cruises and getting to know a few people, I only moved to canberra from the gold coast 3 weeks ago, I know it was a dumb idea but 22 years on the gold coast is a bit to much.. anyways, whos keen for the cruise??
exarsixturbo Dr. Speed Member 784 Member For: 19y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: The land of Politicians, Public Servants, Porno & Pyrotechnics Posted 07/02/08 09:23 PM Posted 07/02/08 09:23 PM I'm keen for a cruise but can't make anything until April sometime. I'm away for a few weeks betweeen now and then. Also, love the topic title! With all this rain we are having the roundabouts come in handy for something!One more thing - who owns the silver T with black ACT plates and the stockies on the back...? I manage to see you almost every day.
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 07/02/08 11:00 PM Posted 07/02/08 11:00 PM Weekend of the 23rd Feb is bad for me, going to Syndey for a engagement party!Generally Sundays are the go, more people tend to have them off, can go for a fang out to the Cotter, have a bbq, talk a bit of poo poo, then fang back.Im usually out most Fri/Sat nights cruising around, upsetting as many people as I can!The ACT contingent is fairly small, I think there is about 5 of us?
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 23d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 08/02/08 03:37 AM Posted 08/02/08 03:37 AM Depending on whats doing I may from time to time come down mickus
Phoontastic Legacy Donating Member 262 Member For: 20y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 08/02/08 12:23 PM Posted 08/02/08 12:23 PM Weekend of the 23rd Feb is bad for me, going to Syndey for a engagement party!Generally Sundays are the go, more people tend to have them off, can go for a fang out to the Cotter, have a bbq, talk a bit of poo poo, then fang back.Im usually out most Fri/Sat nights cruising around, upsetting as many people as I can!The ACT contingent is fairly small, I think there is about 5 of us?This sounds like a reasonable plan once we can work out a suitable weekend. Dave C and Graham might be interested too.
Blink Legacy Donating Member 46 Member For: 18y 8m 5d Posted 11/02/08 01:00 AM Posted 11/02/08 01:00 AM well I am definitely interested and dont usually have plans on my weekends so just keep me updated of when and where
turbomuz Member 209 Member For: 21y 4m 15d Location: Canberra Posted 16/02/08 01:41 AM Posted 16/02/08 01:41 AM Weekend of the 23rd Feb is bad for me, going to Syndey for a engagement party!Generally Sundays are the go, more people tend to have them off, can go for a fang out to the Cotter, have a bbq, talk a bit of poo poo, then fang back.Im usually out most Fri/Sat nights cruising around, upsetting as many people as I can!The ACT contingent is fairly small, I think there is about 5 of us?Make that 6 and I agree that Sundays are better. I haven't been out to the Cotter so that sounds good.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now