R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/06/08 05:14 AM Author Posted 19/06/08 05:14 AM Hey Dave. Looks like my car has another Victorian cousin!
F6 Grandad Member 26 Member For: 18y 3m 16d Gender: Male Location: Murrumbeena Vic Posted 19/06/08 06:07 AM Posted 19/06/08 06:07 AM (edited) Yes indeed! I'll keep an eye out for you when I'm out your way. My parents live close to Burnt Bridge Shopping Centre (Ringwood East). Edited 19/06/08 07:13 AM by tab
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/06/08 03:50 AM Author Posted 21/06/08 03:50 AM Hah there you go I'm just near there. I'm always caining it off from the lights on Maroondah Hwy coming from Kalinda Rd so I'm sure I'll see you some day!Cheers
f6rspec Banned 124 Member For: 18y 3m 17d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 21/06/08 02:31 PM Posted 21/06/08 02:31 PM bought 3 week ago num 127 man ego next week 4'' dump 3''exhaust flash tune and il see how it goes live perth
F6Rdodg'nroos Member 164 Member For: 18y 9m 3d Location: NSW-The Taxed State Posted 04/07/08 07:13 AM Posted 04/07/08 07:13 AM (edited) Hey guys welcome to: F6Grandad and Quick6 and F6RSpec. Nice coulours too! Looks like there are only a couple of these new cars left at the dearlers (per Carsales.com).Once the Crrrraaazy BFMkII F6 R-Spec run-out sale has ended, I am sure we will see these things regain their true value. I know fur shure I'll be hangin on to mine - they're Grrreat!And seeing what Hypnodoc, Buf-phoon and Grizzly have done with theirs - some fairly cost effective and easy mods can yeild huge power gains.Giddyup.R-Spec - How are your mods getting along?? Edited 04/07/08 07:16 AM by F6Rdodg'nroos
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/07/08 12:00 AM Author Posted 05/07/08 12:00 AM I'm booked in to Pitlane Performance. I'm droping it off to Mick Monday night (14th) and I'm picking it up on Wednesday afternoon.Rapid Systems V3 kit (500x400x90 cooler, 2.5" hotside & 3" coldside piping, under battery CAI)Walbro pump60lb injectors12 psi actuatorCatAnd a couple of other small things like plugs etc.I'm hoping for at least 320rwkw but I want a good safe tune. We'll go for a big power run and see how high we can get it first though I Can. Not. Wait. It'll be fun in a manual! 9 days to go!
F6Rdodg'nroos Member 164 Member For: 18y 9m 3d Location: NSW-The Taxed State Posted 08/07/08 06:31 AM Posted 08/07/08 06:31 AM Mate that sounds Nuckin Futs! Great set-up, sounds like 320 will be easy - you should be able to get monster power specially with that cooler set-up.Look forward to your post after its all done.Have fun driving home sideways (just don't get booked!)!Cheers
milhouse01 Member 12 Member For: 18y 3m 15d Posted 25/08/08 07:46 AM Posted 25/08/08 07:46 AM HI ALL THOUGHT I WOULD JOIN THIS RSPEC CLUB TOO , BOUGHT IN MARCH 6 SPEED AUTO SILLOHETTE BUILD NO 294 , BOUGHT NEW AND HAVE JUST CLIKED OVER 7OOOKMS NOW.
WARCHILD Member 205 Member For: 18y 1m Gender: Male Location: Kingsley, WA Posted 05/09/08 07:43 AM Posted 05/09/08 07:43 AM First post here, I have the following R SpecSilhouette 6 spd Manual #045
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 05/09/08 07:47 AM Posted 05/09/08 07:47 AM and watch out for the freaks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now