jsmith Legacy Donating Member 712 Member For: 18y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: Blacktown Posted 13/02/09 04:00 PM Posted 13/02/09 04:00 PM Last night...Red XR6T in a drive way with a red Alfa behind...And Black F6 rspec out the front...Oh wait - that was 1 of 5, and I was out the front!hehehe ITS A FIAT, not a bloody Alfa, I wouldn't be caught DEAD driving an Alfa unless I was being paid to do it (which I was last night but that's a different story)Cool that I have finally been spotted, even though the car was in my own driveway.
fordfreak XRT07 Member 378 Member For: 18y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: glenwood Posted 13/02/09 05:30 PM Posted 13/02/09 05:30 PM No one spots my XR6T :(I often go to KRISPY KREAM near domestic airport in the evening and see many T's and Foon's. Haven't reported any yet. Always m on George St on Friday nights. Thts the place to be... PS: BTW I got white BF XR6T with GT front and SPOILER. ALso got 20'' rims. Forgot the brand :(any pics???
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 14/02/09 12:45 AM Posted 14/02/09 12:45 AM No one spots my XR6T :(I often go to KRISPY KREAM near domestic airport in the evening and see many T's and Foon's. Haven't reported any yet. Always m on George St on Friday nights. Thts the place to be... PS: BTW I got white BF XR6T with GT front and SPOILER. ALso got 20'' rims. Forgot the brand :(I'll keep a eye out for you now, I work at the domestic! Any clues to your rego plates?
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 14/02/09 12:58 AM Posted 14/02/09 12:58 AM Show us your ASIC's you airport workers.I.B.
smicky Go Pies!!! Legacy Donating Member 2,852 Member For: 18y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: Vic Somewhere - Sometimes NSW Posted 14/02/09 07:39 AM Posted 14/02/09 07:39 AM ITS A FIAT, not a bloody Alfa, I wouldn't be caught DEAD driving an Alfa unless I was being paid to do it (which I was last night but that's a different story)Cool that I have finally been spotted, even though the car was in my own driveway.hehehe - GOT YA!
jsmith Legacy Donating Member 712 Member For: 18y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: Blacktown Posted 14/02/09 09:34 AM Posted 14/02/09 09:34 AM at least I haven't got a farking kia in the driveway
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 14/02/09 09:37 AM Posted 14/02/09 09:37 AM No one spots my XR6T :(I often go to KRISPY KREAM near domestic airport in the evening and see many T's and Foon's. Haven't reported any yet. Always m on George St on Friday nights. Thts the place to be... PS: BTW I got white BF XR6T with GT front and SPOILER. ALso got 20'' rims. Forgot the brand :(I'll keep a eye out for you now, I work at the domestic! Any clues to your rego plates?TRANNY
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 14/02/09 10:07 AM Posted 14/02/09 10:07 AM With all this quoting above, someones gonna get the sh*ts.I.B.
smicky Go Pies!!! Legacy Donating Member 2,852 Member For: 18y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: Vic Somewhere - Sometimes NSW Posted 14/02/09 10:28 AM Posted 14/02/09 10:28 AM at least I haven't got a farking kia in the driveway Yeah good, no wait... GREAT POINT!!!("its not a KIA its a FORD")... *cough* BULLsh*t!Its only till Monday but - and so glad its not mine! hehehe Cant wait - the phoon will go back to sleep for awhile too...
jsmith Legacy Donating Member 712 Member For: 18y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: Blacktown Posted 14/02/09 11:10 AM Posted 14/02/09 11:10 AM better not be asleep when you come around next, I like the look of it out the front of my place, lets me imagine it's mine.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now