Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Mad Scientist
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted
Cos Dane helped you!!!

:+1: I'll remember that when u come up in january and its 45 degrees and u want to swim in my pool :idunno:

but I'll still bring honeywheats and penguins when I come down after xmas :w00t2:

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
But apparently its almost as loud as ENVY-T :stupid:

That's impossible :nono:

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: syd south
Posted

you must have removed a 1 way check valve somewhere during the install.

the fuel pressure is now seeping back through the fuel pump while it sits and that always results in a hard to start engine.

get yourself a speedflow 1 way check valve and fit it to the fuel line after the high pressure pump and it will start perfectly again.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mildura
Posted

You are onto something here... I just tried a couple of things when starting the ute.

First I let the pump prime fully and when the pump stopped priming I started the ute and had the starting problems.

Then I tried starting the ute half-way through the priming process and perfect start. I done this a few times and it started perfect every time.

So I am loosing pressure somewhere. Where are these 1 way check valves?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...