Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 6d
  • Location: W.A
Posted

Well would just like to say thanks to everyone on this forum. For all the info I picked up I have sold my XR6 T magnet and am moving on after 4 utes away from fords for a while anyway.

Yes I will still be checking here as the new Orion has me keen but don't know that Fraud will fix many of the XR faults.

EG diff whine , brake shudder , tyre noise. it was fun while it lasted so once again thankyou to all

  • Formerly XR6NA
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 30d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Whats the next car going to be?

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

what he said, and. what inspired you?I

it would be nice to know your decision and the respective merits/short comings of each vehicle

Each to their own. Good luck champ either way :spit:

  • Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The 8th Dimension
Posted

Good luck with the new car. :spit:

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

I thought you'd already left us mick....

Good to know you've changed ya tune... :sleepystuff:

Posted

Hey Mick

I was wondering how long it would be before you went looking for a change.

I reckon you'll be back in a Ford soon enough.

Wish I could've grabbed some of that go gear from ya before you sold it. :thumbsup:

What's the new ride?

all the best

Coops

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

C'ya mick and C'ya for next time as well. :fishin:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...