rjs Legacy Donating Member 525 Member For: 23y 9m 5d Location: Sydney Posted 13/08/03 09:32 PM Posted 13/08/03 09:32 PM Hey Faygun, we will organise a meet somewhere in C'Town before Mt Annan. Please see my PM.
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 13/08/03 09:41 PM Posted 13/08/03 09:41 PM I live in sydney's south so what time and where is everybody meetingWhere is 'south'?I am going down via the Princes Hwy and F6, past Sutherland, Engadine etc... Only one who is so far as I know :tears: Aniken,Do you want to meet at the Caltex(I think it's a Caltex) at Heathcote or somewhere along there???
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 13/08/03 10:20 PM Posted 13/08/03 10:20 PM I live in sydney's south so what time and where is everybody meetingWhere is 'south'?I am going down via the Princes Hwy and F6, past Sutherland, Engadine etc... Only one who is so far as I know :tears: Aniken,Do you want to meet at the Caltex(I think it's a Caltex) at Heathcote or somewhere along there??? Yeah, why not. It is a Caltex - across the road from the Shell servo, just near Heathcote station.I'm not much good with estimating times, but I will attempt to be there sometime around 8.00am (or just after) - leaving plenty of time to get to the Gong before 9.
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 13/08/03 10:23 PM Posted 13/08/03 10:23 PM Good stuff,I'll see you there between 8:00-8:15
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 13/08/03 11:44 PM Posted 13/08/03 11:44 PM I will meet you guys there between 8:00-8:15
BlueXR6T Member 154 Member For: 23y 9m 26d Gender: Male Location: Was Canberra now Maitland, back in Canberra Posted 14/08/03 09:27 AM Posted 14/08/03 09:27 AM Just found out that I maybe available for the run. If I set the alarm for "O dark Hundred"If I'm not there at the 'Gong by 9:00 you guys can leave without me, I'll just follow & play catchup
PSI40L Member 175 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Posted 14/08/03 11:20 PM Posted 14/08/03 11:20 PM ill either meet u guys at northmead or the mt annan woolies c u there guys
twinxrs Member 202 Member For: 23y 2m 8d Location: Sydney Posted 15/08/03 12:31 AM Posted 15/08/03 12:31 AM Hi AllCount me in - bit last-minute, but we'll (I'm bringing the financial controller) be there, probably towards the back, 'cause the T has only just done 1000k's !See you on Sunday !We're coming from Chatswood, so we might see some of you on the F6.
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 15/08/03 12:43 AM Posted 15/08/03 12:43 AM Hi AllCount me in - bit last-minute, but we'll (I'm bringing the financial controller) be there, probably towards the back, 'cause the T has only just done 1000k's !See you on Sunday !We're coming from Chatswood, so we might see some of you on the F6. A few of us are meeting at the Caltex at Heathcote between 8 and 8.15 am (last petrol station on the Highway before you get to the F6). You could meet us there.I am leaving from North Sydney area, so I could also meet up before then if you like.
twinxrs Member 202 Member For: 23y 2m 8d Location: Sydney Posted 15/08/03 09:51 PM Posted 15/08/03 09:51 PM Hey, thanks Aniken, but since the better half is notorious for being "fashionably late", I'd hate to impose the same stress on you that I live with, and have you fuming by the side of the road in North Sydney !We'll try and meet up with y'all at Heathcote... How long do you think it will take to get from North Sydney to Heathcote ? (It's been a while since I was down that way !)See you Sunday !
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now