twinxrs Member 202 Member For: 23y 2m 5d Location: Sydney Posted 17/08/03 07:57 AM Posted 17/08/03 07:57 AM Awesome day guys ! The T is now well on the way to being "run-in", and we're looking forward to the "next" one !Thanks Trumpy, sorry we missed thanking you personally @ the servo after Mittagong, but we had to get home so I can go to work tonight ! :( I'll be laminating your instructions for the next time I'm in Wollongong ! :D
cramorr Kia Sorento Legacy Donating Member 157 Member For: 23y 8m 13d Location: Awakino New Zealand Posted 17/08/03 08:38 AM Posted 17/08/03 08:38 AM Thanks Trumpy a great day and you even arranged the weather.. whata man!!!Great roads with great cars.and even after I get the "T" fixed it with still be a great day.Thanks all for the day, bring on the next oneCraig and Margie
faygun Member 389 Member For: 23y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/08/03 09:26 AM Posted 17/08/03 09:26 AM Thanks guys, I had a wonderful time at todays cruise. it was probably the best drive I ever had all that high speed cornering, and non-stop overtaking made me feel like I was in some sort of road rally lol :D My SSS N/A xr6 hardly used the 4th gear today hahahaha thanks again. I ll be at the next one for sure.
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 17/08/03 09:43 AM Posted 17/08/03 09:43 AM As everyone has said, great day, and thanks to Trumpy for organising .And I must say, uphill is much more fun than downhill B)
Phantomxr6 Legacy Donating Member 452 Member For: 23y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Razorback NSW Posted 17/08/03 09:49 AM Posted 17/08/03 09:49 AM Thanks Trumpy, a great day was had by my family.
BlueXR6T Member 154 Member For: 23y 9m 23d Gender: Male Location: Was Canberra now Maitland, back in Canberra Posted 17/08/03 10:07 AM Posted 17/08/03 10:07 AM Great day! Top cruise.Well organised Trumpy. I had great fun at the end of the convoy playing catchup Hope I didn't confuse anyone when I turned left at the roundabout at Bowral and headed for Moss vale.
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 18/08/03 01:39 AM Posted 18/08/03 01:39 AM Well organised Trumpy-My hats off to you Great to meet some new members and great to have another Citric Acid along and great seeing everyone elseCro,the only way you got passed me was,anyway you know how heheheMacquarie Pass Rocks,I thought you could only have fun there on a motorbikeBring on Goulbourn;) :jabber:
Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 9m 24d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 18/08/03 01:49 AM Author Posted 18/08/03 01:49 AM I am still amazed at the run we had up Macquarie Pass. Only had to put the overtake on one car, rest of the time it was a free run and had the road to myself. Had a little bit of oppy lock happening in a couple of places, but that is entirely to do with the fact the road was greasy and the TC was off .I know PSI40L and Bluemetal enjoyed the show for a couple of corners. What a difference a home ground advantage makes.
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 18/08/03 01:57 AM Posted 18/08/03 01:57 AM Cro,the only way you got passed me was,anyway you know how hehehe I know I know, you let me in :DLucky though, would of killed myself trying later in the twisty bits.... I just don't understand one thing, why were you so far behind in the queue when we got to Kangaroo Valley ? :lol:
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 18/08/03 02:08 AM Posted 18/08/03 02:08 AM Cro,the only way you got passed me was,anyway you know how heheheI know I know, you let me in :DLucky though, would of killed myself trying later in the twisty bits.... I just don't understand one thing, why were you so far behind in the queue when we got to Kangaroo Valley ? :lol: I followed Trumpy in-nothing like local knowledge to let you know when to hit the hammers and I got sick of scaring the handbrake :lol: Did you get caught up in all that M5 traffic-doesn't anyone out that way know you should keep left after overtaking
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now