Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • What's happening?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Steel City, NSW
Posted

Shame you couldnt make it Chris, its a bit harsh having work take over your weekends too.

I dare to say that this drive will be on again in the near future, these roads are too good to resist. I am usually down that way on the motorbike every second weekend.

Have a few shandies on the company tab and stay tuned for the pics tomorrow afternoon.

  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 24y 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I want you in your jammies ready for bed by 5pm Ken! :lol:

  • What's happening?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Steel City, NSW
Posted

OK, this is my last post tonight on tomorrow's drive day. Hope you all have at least some idea where to meet me in Wollongong. If you are in doubt, please read my post back on page 7 of this thread. Its basically a bunch of fast food places lumped together right at the bottom of Mt Ousley Rd, called Northgate. You seriously cant miss it, its massive.

Have plenty of copies of the route notes to hand out to make sure no one gets lost. Looking at the list on the first post the turnout should be almost as big as the warragamba day, will make some awesome photos.

I am hoping that we can get some shots of the line of cars all driving across the one lane bridge in Kangaroo Valley. When you see it you will know why. Its got to be 100+ years old and all made out of stone. If we can get someone across the bridge before the cars to take photos as we drive it will be pretty special.

I will try and log on tomorrow morning early incase any one has any last minute questions, if not, see you there!

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted

See ya, Trumpy ... no rain, right? :wub:

  • What's happening?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Steel City, NSW
Posted
See ya, Trumpy ... no rain, right? :wub:

that's what the beurau for forecast rain said anyway {ends Tony Greig voice}

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted
2 hours?!

Took me 6 :(

Wash, chammy, polish, buff, windows in, trim in, leather, carpets, tyres, mud spats, exhaust, wheels, windows out.....

Took the 8 guys at the carwash 30 minutes but after a drive thru town last night I shouldn't have bothered :wub:

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted

Not only did I win all the days races ... I beat you to the first post as well Cro.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 24y 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I can always change that Ken :D

I don't know how far back you were, so I wont comment on your real place...All I know is that the REAL fast drivers were PhantomXR6T, Trumpy, RJS and myself (no particular order). :D

Its easy for some one who left early, and only lives 1/4 of the distance that I do from out last meeting area...

Anyway, a BIG thank you to Trumpy, it was an awesome day! :thumbsup:

Not only did we have a load of fun, every one was pretty well behaved, and there were no accidents, so a big :thumbsup: to every one for being well behaved. In around six weeks we'll find out if we were safe from all the revenue raisers :innocent:

I had a mad time, and now I'll upload all the pics.

If any one has any problems with uploading pics, send them to me ([email protected]) and I'll do them for you.

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted

BIG thanks to Trumpy for a great day, well organised and well appreciated. Great job mate! :thumbsup:

I'll definately be on the next one ... can't wait. ;)

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 24y 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Even though I'll be cooking ? :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...