Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast, QLD
Posted

Not too much, it doesn't look like the kit will be here for my car this weekend, so we'll have to make it next weekend... if it arrives.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gladstone
Posted

had mine at a dyno day here in gladstone today and belted out 486rwhp not bad for my daily driver hey. came 3rd place overall only 2 cars beat me and both are *street legal* drag cars a 597rwhp skyline and 650rwhp twin turbo falcon brett kelly's one

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast, QLD
Posted

Gotta be happy with that.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CQ
Posted

was the tt falcon the ea/eb/ed, last time I went to benaraby there was too a white one and a red one, one was a v8 tt and the other just a 6t, went well too somewhere in the 10s I think

  • RUS531
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Emerald QLD
Posted

ahhh I miss out on all the fun :(

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 2m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: tannum
Posted

was the tt falcon the ea/eb/ed, last time I went to benaraby there was too a white one and a red one, one was a v8 tt and the other just a 6t, went well too somewhere in the 10s I think

the tt falcon is the white ed xr8 it sure does move now

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: cq
Posted

nice work carl 460+ is great

hay is any one going to to the drags on the 30th hoping to go myself to try out my new tires

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gladstone
Posted

yeah that's brett kelly's one, the best he has run with the new set up is 10.2 on the 1/4 mile.

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Rockhampton
Posted

nice work carl 460+ is great

hay is any one going to to the drags on the 30th hoping to go myself to try out my new tires

I'll be heading down for sure.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gladstone
Posted

I'm thinking I might head out to the drags as well, not sure if I will be racing or not though

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...