Bonjaz Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 17y 10m Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 02/12/10 10:45 PM Posted 02/12/10 10:45 PM f*ck...I wish you stripped it down haha I would have taken some goodies...and I noticed on boostcruising your old plates are for sale $400 so whens the territory going for a tune?
gravelrash Member 213 Member For: 23y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Dalby, QLD Posted 03/12/10 10:28 PM Posted 03/12/10 10:28 PM jeez Matt you will never be a salesman, better stick to mining mate.
mattyb Legacy Donating Member 1,097 Member For: 18y 3m 24d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast, QLD Posted 04/12/10 10:02 AM Posted 04/12/10 10:02 AM funny thing is greg I used to be head of sales for honda here in town, and was in graphic design and marketing before that... there's just no way to deal wit c#nts...
mattyb Legacy Donating Member 1,097 Member For: 18y 3m 24d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast, QLD Posted 04/12/10 10:11 AM Posted 04/12/10 10:11 AM The terry goes in monday for a de-bung. I got the front windows tinted to match the privacy glass, now I'm gonna throw a set of 20's at it, and buy a block to build... I'm thinking the lease goes for 4 years, so that 4 years to build a motor, tranny, and buy 4 1000hp cv's.Bonjaz, get on there and offer the *beep* a $100... I have a mate who wanted them, but the asshole told me he wanted them for the car, so I included them in the sale.
Anchor Member 270 Member For: 16y 6m 28d Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton Posted 05/12/10 11:49 AM Posted 05/12/10 11:49 AM You got ripped on the sale of the sedan :(
mattyb Legacy Donating Member 1,097 Member For: 18y 3m 24d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast, QLD Posted 05/12/10 11:29 PM Posted 05/12/10 11:29 PM I know, it's sad really, I'm waiting for him to log on here and say... "just bought this car and... _____ blew up, or _____has sh*t itself", I saw the way he drove off after the transaction, and it was harder than I've ever driven the car. I didn't tell him the oil pump was standard, and he was off the limiter changing from 1st to 2nd in the wet. Ah well, got the windows tinted on Friday, Now all I have left is to de-bung it today, and order the mags... Found these... Look the same as the standard terry turbo ones, but are black and machined in a 20 inch rim.My New Wheels
Stazza_Brendan Legacy Donating Member 686 Member For: 16y 11m 27d Gender: Male Location: Mackay QLD Posted 06/12/10 08:21 AM Posted 06/12/10 08:21 AM Link dont work for meSent from Galaxy S using Tapatalk
turbo ute79 Member 376 Member For: 18y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: gladstone qld Posted 09/12/10 12:01 PM Posted 09/12/10 12:01 PM I am workin for purcells mate. spend a bit of time everywhere, bilo, moura, blackwater, was up north of moranbah last week and workin at siraji next week near dysart.
Bonjaz Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 17y 10m Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 25/12/10 07:26 AM Posted 25/12/10 07:26 AM Finally got all my sh*t on the car waiting for a retune booked in the 10th of Jan in mackay hoping for around 350kw...as long as it's enough to smoke my mates supercharged ve senator anyway
mattyb Legacy Donating Member 1,097 Member For: 18y 3m 24d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast, QLD Posted 25/12/10 11:24 AM Posted 25/12/10 11:24 AM bout time, lol!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now