tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 30/10/07 11:22 AM Posted 30/10/07 11:22 AM (edited) Cruise to Lamington Park has been cancelled due to Elton John messing things up.....new thread is here: http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=39769Sorry LAMINGTON NATIONAL PARK CRUISESUN 25TH NOV 2007(the poll was a tie, but Sat 24 is election day so we'll skip that)MEETING AT 8:30 AMDreamworld Carpark - CoomeraCruise to Lamington via Canungra and morning tea at O'Reilly's Mountain Cafe. Trip along the tree-top walk for those that aren’t too sh!t scared before heading back to the coast.Never been on a cruise before? No better time than the present to join in on the frivolities. Everyone is welcome so feel free to bring along the family.Driving is about an hour and a half each way from Coomera. Complete directions will be given out on the day (and will be available here closer to the day for the anxious ones)THE FINE PRINTIn order for every body to have a good time, a few rules have been implemented. Failure to abide by these rules will ensure you are not invited to future events held by FordXR6Turbo.com.The reasons for these rules are:Safety – We don’t want to put any of our members, and the general public in any danger.Public Perception – We do not want the Ford XR6 Turbo community to face the same ridicule and stereotypes other car communities face.The rules are simple:Obey all laws whilst on the cruise; this means no speeding, no overtaking over double lines etc... Any breaches will be reported to the local police.There is a designated cruise leader who will lead the way and set the correct pace for all cruise members.Use the Buddy system; always make sure you can see the car behind you. This will give people behind you an indication on where to turn and to make sure nobody gets lost or left behind.CB Radio’s; if you don’t have one, follow the maps and directions given out. If you do have one, please limit chatter during the twisty parts of the cruise. This will allow the cruise leader to relay information about road conditions, upcoming obstacles, etc. efficiently.By attending this cruise you agree not to hold FordXR6Turbo.com, it’s Administrators, Moderators, Cruise Organisers, or Owners responsible/liable for any damage and/or grief sustained (simply; if you stuff up it’s your fault, not ours).If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask before the cruise. ATTENDEES- 02STOCK- 06XR6T- CN RED- F6 Rapid- F6 Rapid mkII- felix- J2Racing- jason- jcooke- jetute- Kimberley Scott- laner- nilsson870- obsession - phantomchic- tab- truongski- wados- X-WING- XR6TURBST5- XRT-16- yw84u Edited 14/11/07 10:01 AM by tab
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 30/10/07 11:29 AM Posted 30/10/07 11:29 AM Kimbo the marvellous
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 30/10/07 11:32 AM Posted 30/10/07 11:32 AM (edited) Good luck with your first cruise Tab. Edited 30/10/07 11:33 AM by seventytwo
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 30/10/07 11:36 AM Author Posted 30/10/07 11:36 AM First one with the badge anyway Thanks You coming?
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 30/10/07 11:39 AM Posted 30/10/07 11:39 AM Why have I not been added to the list?Scotty
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 30/10/07 11:39 AM Posted 30/10/07 11:39 AM (edited) Tell you what, If it passes through the NT I will come. Edited 30/10/07 11:40 AM by seventytwo
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 30/10/07 11:42 AM Author Posted 30/10/07 11:42 AM lolWhy have I not been added to the list?ScottySorry darl - is there now. nag nag f*cking nag....you're much more pleasant in wagga
XRT-16 Member 61 Member For: 18y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast, QLD Posted 30/10/07 11:46 AM Posted 30/10/07 11:46 AM I've not been a cruise since I got my XR6T about 8 months ago. So I think its time to go out on a cruise.... I'll put it in my diary
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 30/10/07 11:49 AM Posted 30/10/07 11:49 AM lolSorry darl - is there now. nag nag f*cking nag....you're much more pleasant in waggaHey I know you are now a CRUISE CONTROLLER, but what is with the poor gramma? names start with a capital letter, plus I asked tio be added as Kimbo the Marvelous.Oh yeah Tab baby I am back and more annoying than ever, bring bvack Shock for me to annoy and I will leave you alone.Scotty
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 30/10/07 11:50 AM Author Posted 30/10/07 11:50 AM (edited) I've not been a cruise since I got my XR6T about 8 months ago. So I think its time to go out on a cruise.... I'll put it in my diary Good stuff and I'll try to be nice....can't promise anything about kimbo's bahaviour though sorry Edited 30/10/07 11:52 AM by tab
Recommended Posts