Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Darwin
Posted

Paid $2350 that was after haggling they wanted $2450.

They are a 225 so they have that stretched effect which I think looks tuff.

The tyres hold on well, much better than my last set of rims and tyres.

They are just for cruzing... :buttonit:

  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

just watch out for pot holes with those tyres dude, hate to see a dent in that phat lipp!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 1m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted
Paid $2350 that was after haggling they wanted $2450.

They are a 225 so they have that stretched effect which I think looks tuff.

The tyres hold on well, much better than my last set of rims and tyres.

They are just for cruzing... :blink:

that's a great price for 20s where from???

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Darwin
Posted

Got them from TTF Thomastown in Melbourne. They are near herrodmotorsport.

I thought I would drop in while I was sorting something out for my car and I came out

with these wheels.

Damn these cars, they just yell spend money on me!!!!!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 1m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted (edited)

Do they have a web site???

IJust did a search found it but they haven't got any pics or pricing

Edited by XR6IXT
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: OZ
Posted

I really like them, top choice mate!!! I was actually so close to buying these, but went a slightly different style, still black though!

  • Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The 8th Dimension
Posted

rims looks great, but not sure about the chrome caps on the mirrors, don't think they suit a rapid car.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: S.E Melbourne
Posted

ohhh new wheels! they look awsome~!

lol im happy with your old ones for now dale :)

DRAGZ

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Darwin
Posted

You would have to ring them and quote a wheel and tyre that you wanted,

should be able to go from there. They can get almost anything you wanted and they

will beat most prices

They are a nice group of guys too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...