JP300 Legacy Donating Member 842 Member For: 21y 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 18/10/07 09:08 AM Author Posted 18/10/07 09:08 AM We need more numbers and I will put together the potential attendees list !!Anyone else interested? I dont think we are going to find it hard to keep busy for a few days in Sydney!!Cmon guys who else is interested?
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 18/10/07 09:30 AM Posted 18/10/07 09:30 AM That works well for me too Jewels. Adam said also he would prefer after Summernats.Second week of January (7 - 13thish) at this stage fella's, unless majority rules otherwise!!!PLEASE POST UP PREFERRED DATES!!!!This works for me. I'll be up in Canberra for SummerNat's so a trip to Sydney is easy from there and I don't have to be back home for work until the 14th Jan.
iTec TEAM BA Legacy Donating Member 1,755 Member For: 21y 9m 28d Gender: Male Location: North of The Bridge Posted 18/10/07 01:39 PM Posted 18/10/07 01:39 PM I'm in... dont care about the dates
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 18/10/07 02:43 PM Posted 18/10/07 02:43 PM Wheres Envy-T?I'm gunna embarass that kunt in his snot coloured nugget.
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 9m Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 18/10/07 08:50 PM Posted 18/10/07 08:50 PM I am here. Been hunting around for some boiled lollies, you the know the ones, red with white lines on them? I like chewing them up and spitting them out.I have been flat out of late, but if the dates suit (read, I get permission ) then I am in for sure.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 18/10/07 09:14 PM Posted 18/10/07 09:14 PM (edited) You two are so farking cute(In a weird f*cked up kind of fashion) Edited 18/10/07 09:18 PM by tab
FLASHXR Legacy Donating Member 135 Member For: 21y 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 18/10/07 11:01 PM Posted 18/10/07 11:01 PM Im in for sure... Not fussed on the date... That is what annual leave is for.
Billsta Member 355 Member For: 20y 3m 1d Location: Rolling on my 20's Posted 18/10/07 11:31 PM Posted 18/10/07 11:31 PM I'll be going to Summernats too, so yeah second week of Jan is fine.
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 19/10/07 01:01 AM Posted 19/10/07 01:01 AM Friday night @ Northies????
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 14d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 19/10/07 01:56 AM Posted 19/10/07 01:56 AM Friday night @ Northies????Make it the night of the dyno day,id be right in my element then CYA JEFF
Recommended Posts