straughsberry Legacy Donating Member 1,846 Member For: 19y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Broady, Melbourne Posted 03/10/07 12:53 PM Author Posted 03/10/07 12:53 PM Have fun in Darwin[b] [/b]mate. [list=1] [*][b]Myself (1 PAID)[/b] [*][b]EGOXRT (2 PAID)[/b] [*][b]mbjunior99 (1 PAID)[/b] [*][b]howitzer85 (1)[/b] [*][b]MUZ580 (1)[/b] [*][b]sargo (1)[/b] [*][b]kissy (1)[/b] [*][b]Basketballer_vince (1)[/b] [*][b]coach3062 (1)[/b] [*][b]XR6IXT (1)[/b] [*][b]newl (1)[/b] [/list]Dudes, one more person pulls out and the deal is off! Just be prepared in case.
Detonator1 Member 44 Member For: 20y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, Queensland Posted 03/10/07 02:18 PM Posted 03/10/07 02:18 PM Im keen, put me down for a set.
Guest EGOXRT Guests Posted 03/10/07 02:25 PM Posted 03/10/07 02:25 PM [quote name='Detonator1' post='581099' date='Oct 4 2007, 12:08 AM']Im keen, put me down for a set.[/quote] Detonator1 pm straughsberry, as he is starting to collect payment and finalize numbers
straughsberry Legacy Donating Member 1,846 Member For: 19y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Broady, Melbourne Posted 03/10/07 02:58 PM Author Posted 03/10/07 02:58 PM Updated List:[list=1] [*][b]Myself (1 PAID)[/b] [*][b]EGOXRT (2 PAID)[/b] [*][b]mbjunior99 (1 PAID)[/b] [*][b]howitzer85 (1)[/b] [*][b]MUZ580 (1)[/b] [*][b]sargo (1)[/b] [*][b]kissy (1)[/b] [*][b]Basketballer_vince (1)[/b] [*][b]coach3062 (1)[/b] [*][b]XR6IXT (1)[/b] [*][b]newl (1)[/b] [*][b]Detonator1 (1)[/b] [/list]
MUZ580 Member 448 Member For: 20y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Manly - Sydney Posted 03/10/07 10:30 PM Posted 03/10/07 10:30 PM Sorry guys, I'm out too, the T5 has started making funny whiny noises and I think its on its last legs. The money will have to go towards a new T56. With me out, you should still have 12 sets.
straughsberry Legacy Donating Member 1,846 Member For: 19y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Broady, Melbourne Posted 04/10/07 12:55 AM Author Posted 04/10/07 12:55 AM [quote name='MUZ580' post='581135' date='Oct 4 2007, 08:20 AM']Sorry guys, I'm out too, the T5 has started making funny whiny noises and I think its on its last legs. The money will have to go towards a new T56. With me out, you should still have 12 sets.[/quote] Now worries mate. Hey my engine started making funny noises too the other night. I suppose you're bound to get a bit of noise when you blow holes or breaks skirts off 2 pistons. That's going to cost me $5000, but I will have a Phoon bottom end. [list=1] [*][b]Myself (1 PAID)[/b] [*][b]EGOXRT (2 PAID)[/b] [*][b]mbjunior99 (1 PAID)[/b] [*][b]howitzer85 (1)[/b] [*][b]sargo (1)[/b] [*][b]kissy (1)[/b] [*][b]Basketballer_vince (1)[/b] [*][b]coach3062 (1)[/b] [*][b]XR6IXT (1)[/b] [*][b]newl (1 PAID)[/b] [*][b]Detonator1 (1)[/b] [/list]
Basketballer_vince Member 136 Member For: 22y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/10/07 02:03 AM Posted 04/10/07 02:03 AM So now there are 11 ? are we still going ahead with this ?
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 04/10/07 02:17 AM Posted 04/10/07 02:17 AM i may have a friend who could bring it back up to 12, i'll let you know ASAP
straughsberry Legacy Donating Member 1,846 Member For: 19y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Broady, Melbourne Posted 04/10/07 04:30 AM Author Posted 04/10/07 04:30 AM [quote name='Basketballer_vince' post='581175' date='Oct 4 2007, 11:53 AM']So now there are 11 ? are we still going ahead with this ?[/quote] Yes mate we are still going ahead. The sooner they're paid for, the sooner we can order them. [b]Hey guys if we do get below 12 would you all be willing to go beyond the 8th? Maybe up to 1 week at the most? I've put a fair bit of time into nailing this deal down and I would hate to miss out. I'd rather wait a little longer that call it off. Please let me know in this thread...[/b] Updated list:[list=1] [*][b]Myself (1 PAID)[/b] [*][b]EGOXRT (2 PAID)[/b] [*][b]mbjunior99 (1 PAID)[/b] [*][b]howitzer85 (1)[/b] [*][b]sargo (1) (PAID) [/b] [*][b]kissy (1)[/b] [*][b]Basketballer_vince (1)[/b] [*][b]coach3062 (1)[/b] [*][b]XR6IXT (1)[/b] [*][b]newl (1 PAID)[/b] [*][b]Detonator1 (1)[/b] [/list]
Guest newl Guests Posted 04/10/07 06:00 AM Posted 04/10/07 06:00 AM I'd rather stick to the original time line. If 12 can't be had by then, I'd rather have my cash back and jump on something else in the future, or just feed my tuner the dosh instead.
Recommended Posts