Siemens Deka 60lb Injectors - Great price ($395 for 6) on volume buy

straughsberry

• My new toy
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 11m 29d
Please keep this on topic and about the group buy or it will be shut down.

Ian

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 5m 6d
[quote name='GOLDIE' post='578249' date='Sep 25 2007, 04:14 PM']Please keep this on topic and about the group buy or it will be shut down.[/quote]

And on that note please realise that [color="#FF0000"][b]FordXR6Turbo.com does not condone this group buy[/b][/color] or can be held responsible for any problems which may arise from this [b]or any other[/b] group buy through the forum.

We hope Stephan's buy goes well but we dont want it [b]or any other[/b] group buy reflecting badly on the forum.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 7m 20d
[quote name='Dagabond' post='578291' date='Sep 25 2007, 06:17 PM']And on that note please realise that [color="#FF0000"][b]FordXR6Turbo.com does not condone this group buy[/b][/color] or can be held responsible for any problems which may arise from this [b]or any other[/b] group buy through the forum.
We hope Stephan's buy goes well but we dont want it [b]or any other[/b] group buy reflecting badly on the forum.[/quote]

Im just wondering why my post was removed i belive it was a good point i made??
About not really knowing how he is as his a newbie with a handfull of posts?
I was lookin out for my follow friends on this site as heaps of ppl got ripped off from darren over the brake group buy
Cheers Charlie

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 5m 6d
Charlie it got deleted along with a few others as will any further negative posts from this point forward.

We're giving Stephan the benifit of doubt and relying on the members who wish to go ahead with this buy to make the decision for themselves.

Stephan is NOT Darren and cant be accused as such until proven guilty, which he is far from at this stage.

From my memory nobody gave Darren ANY money for that group buy as it went bum up....

Guest EGOXRT
  • Guests
[quote name='SHYXR' post='578301' date='Sep 25 2007, 06:41 PM']I wasnt meaning to be negative i was just posting up something i belive more then just myself where thinking
thats all, like i said i was just lookin out for follow members thats it[/quote]

Mate i dint want to get on the defensive here, but i think people can make there own decisions, as i assume most would be over 18..

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 7m 20d
[quote name='EGOXRT' post='578310' date='Sep 25 2007, 06:49 PM']Mate i dint want to get on the defensive here, but i think people can make there own decisions, as i assume most would be over 18..[/quote]

I was just making a point as alot of other new members may not know what happend in the past
Yes your right every one is bigger enough and old enough but i think everyone has the right to know about it thats all

• CNUTOX
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 3m 14d
I think some chill pills are in order!

In the last month I have bought 4 items from members of the forum. Could not be happier!
It's a great way to save dosh too!
Nizpro valve springs never used $200 ($302rrp)
Genuine FPV pedal set $40 (over 200rrp) etc. not using my mastercard cos of all my spare dosh? PRICELESS!

Go with your gut feelings. If it sounds to good to be true it usually isn't.