Siemens Deka 60lb Injectors - Great price ($395 for 6) on volume buy

straughsberry

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 7m 18d
[quote name='jetute' post='577312' date='Sep 22 2007, 08:20 PM']I dont know the part numbers... I have a set that I have bought through HS but dont remember what the part numbers are... am sure you guys have done your research... was merely just pointing out that there are different versions out there.

I was going to buy mine off ebay first but pulled out as I was not confident of the injector.

107961 does ring a bell though but I just cant remember for sure anymore!!

cheers[/quote]

There is only 1 siemens 60lb injector, the 107961, which gets rebranded to the other makes. People speculate the specs change, but this is not the case.

Siemens have a unique look, and any injector that looks the same, and is rated at 60lb is a siemens injector... Mototron, MSD, Edge Products, RaceTronics.

That ebay seller IS the source of all these injectors. Hi-Flo sell all sorts of diesel products they import from the states, and it just so happens these injectors are one of the products that "edge products" sell, which, by the way is now sold as MSD injectors (sure, you thought they only sell ignition products)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
[quote name='Adrian6T' post='578076' date='Sep 25 2007, 12:12 AM']Why dont you ask for a bigger discount for alot more sets?

I could be interested.[/quote]

Seriously. Dude? do you want a free tune as well?

Less than $75 per injector is a BARGIN!

When you can buy injectors from ebay for $450, How many people do you think are going to wait 2 months to buy a set of injectors to save $50

I remember the days when people were paying $700+ a set for Bosch 42lb Injectors

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 10d
Hey guys I have confirmation of the branding. The in-stock injectors are branded as "Edge" written or laser etched in white. However, being they're genuine Siemens Deka, [b]they also have Siemens Deka actually stamped into the injector casing[/b]. Anyone who is unconfirmed, can you please make a decision now that you know.

To confirm the end of the group buy, everyone will have to be paid up by the 8th of October (transfer money on the 7th at the latest) as our order will be going out with one of theirs. These are sourced from the States as is anyones who imports them directly and delivery will be about 10 days.

Everyone buying, I will PM you before the 5th of October with bank account details and my mobile number.
[b]
[/b]Updated List[b]
[/b] [list=1]
[*][b]Myself (1)[/b]
[*][b]EGOXRT (2)[/b]
[*][b]Black ThundeR (UNV3ME???) (1)[/b]
[*][b]mbjunior99 (1)[/b]
[*][b]DesFlurane (1 unconfirmed)[/b]
[*][b]RAS (1 unconfirmed)[/b]
[*][b]12FEAR-BFXR6T (1 unconfirmed)[/b]
[*][b]howitzer85 (1)[/b]
[*][b]MUZ580 (1)[/b]
[*][b]mattxr (1)[/b]
[/list]

• Donating Members
I once looked into importing siemens, in quantity of 120 for $37.50us a unit, But, but the time you add Freight, 10% Customs, and 10% GST into it. its hardly worth the hastle.. Even making payment internationally was a hastle.. and Hoping they come is another thing.

I hope you've taken gst and duty costs into account when coming up with your final price..

• Donating Members
[quote name='Headsex' post='578142' date='Sep 25 2007, 10:33 AM']I once looked into importing siemens, in quantity of 120 for $37.50us a unit, But, but the time you add Freight, 10% Customs, and 10% GST into it. its hardly worth the hastle.. Even making payment internationally was a hastle.. and Hoping they come is another thing.

I hope you've taken gst and duty costs into account when coming up with your final price..[/quote]

The price we are quoted is what we are going by. Whatever the importer has to deal with is their problem! Yes, there's not a lot of headroom with the price we were given, but this is not a business venture.

Updated List:[list=1]
[*][b]Myself (1)[/b]
[*][b]EGOXRT (2)[/b]
[*][b]UNV3ME (1)[/b]
[*][b]mbjunior99 (1)[/b]
[*][b]DesFlurane (1)[/b]
[*][b]howitzer85 (1)[/b]
[*][b]MUZ580 (1)[/b]
[*][b]mattxr (1)[/b]
[/list]Why do posts keep getting edited and go missing from this thread? I'm sure there were 2 from people pulling out?

If anyone should not be on the list or vica-versa, please let me know. Edited by straughsberry

• Member For: 17y 6m 21d
[quote name='straughsberry' post='578183' date='Sep 25 2007, 01:15 PM']The price we are quoted is what we are going by. Whatever the importer has to deal with is their problem! Yes, there's not a lot of headroom with the price we were given, but this is not a business venture.

Updated List:[list=1]
[*][b]Myself (1)[/b]
[*][b]EGOXRT (2)[/b]
[*][b]UNV3ME (1)[/b]
[*][b]mbjunior99 (1)[/b]
[*][b]DesFlurane (1)[/b]
[*][b]howitzer85 (1)[/b]
[*][b]MUZ580 (1)[/b]
[*][b]mattxr (1)[/b]
[/list]Why do posts keep getting edited and go missing from this thread? I'm sure there were 2 from people pulling out?

If anyone should not be on the list or vica-versa, please let me know.[/quote]

Hey straughsberry, put me down for a set as well, sounds good.

• 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 6m 6d
What sort of power figures will the 60lb be good for? Also in terms of tuning, can the injectors be too big for say power under 300rwkw??

• Donating Members
[quote name='sargo' post='578209' date='Sep 25 2007, 02:25 PM']Hey straughsberry, put me down for a set as well, sounds good.[/quote]

No worries sargo. Down you are:[list=1]
[*][b]Myself (1)[/b]
[*][b]EGOXRT (2)[/b]
[*][b]UNV3ME (1)[/b]
[*][b]mbjunior99 (1)[/b]
[*][b]DesFlurane (1)[/b]
[*][b]howitzer85 (1)[/b]
[*][b]MUZ580 (1)[/b]
[*][b]mattxr (1)[/b]
[*][b]sargo (1)[/b]
[/list]

• Donating Members
[quote name='XtRmn8' post='578220' date='Sep 25 2007, 03:00 PM']What sort of power figures will the 60lb be good for? Also in terms of tuning, can the injectors be too big for say power under 300rwkw??[/quote]

To quote headsex "These are rated at 60lb/hr (630CC/HR) @ 300kpa. With the xr6turbos 400kpa preasure, these would be good for approx 450rwkw".

Yes, you can use them for under 300rwkw. How much under are we talking? I understand the stockies are good for safe for about 250rwkw. If you want something in that region then dont waste your hard earned!

You do realise that once these are fitted, you will have to do a tune before you can drive the car?