Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/09/07 03:32 AM Posted 21/09/07 03:32 AM (edited) FOR ALL GENERAL AUDIO QUESTIONS REGARDING FACTORY SETUPS POST HERE................................................................................With the premium sound does the amp run all the speakers, the back speakers and the sub or just the sub?Rather than a million Topics with a millions questions I thought we could just chuck them all in here. I know I will have heaps more as I'm starting my ICE very shortly.Cheers Dillon Edited 21/09/07 03:33 AM by XRTPSI
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 23d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 21/09/07 03:57 AM Posted 21/09/07 03:57 AM Trust me threads will start where ever no matter what you do.....
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/09/07 04:00 AM Author Posted 21/09/07 04:00 AM (edited) Trust me threads will start where ever no matter what you do..... I know, it's a pain in there arse (some of which is my fault). Can we make this a stayer at the top of the audio workshop, it might help. Edited 21/09/07 04:01 AM by XRTPSI
Demonio Legacy Donating Member 109 Member For: 21y 3m 13d Gender: Male Location: Mackay North QLD Posted 23/09/07 05:35 AM Posted 23/09/07 05:35 AM Are the front and rear speakers in a premium sound setup high passed or are they feed the full range??CheersNate 1
WOLF Member 58 Member For: 19y 5m 29d Gender: Male Posted 29/09/07 01:12 AM Posted 29/09/07 01:12 AM is the single cd player supposed to turn on/auto play when you feed it a disc? Mine dosen't which is annoying as all other players I have had do this
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/09/07 01:29 AM Author Posted 29/09/07 01:29 AM is the single cd player supposed to turn on/auto play when you feed it a disc? Mine dosen't which is annoying as all other players I have had do thisAs far as I know it should, I think yours may be shagged mate.
WOLF Member 58 Member For: 19y 5m 29d Gender: Male Posted 29/09/07 10:18 PM Posted 29/09/07 10:18 PM As far as I know it should, I think yours may be shagged mate.I thought so...cheers!
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 30/09/07 01:30 AM Posted 30/09/07 01:30 AM Don't think it turns on itself (can't remember trying though) but when the stereo is on and you insert a disc it will play automatically.
SAM08U Member 9 Member For: 18y 11m 20d Posted 16/10/07 09:35 AM Posted 16/10/07 09:35 AM Hey guys, Ill help keep a general topic in the general thread.Does the standard head unit have RCA preouts for extra amps before I pull it out of the dash, I would just like to throw 2 subs in the back.Or what is the best way to run extra amps from these units.Thanx!
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/10/07 09:41 AM Author Posted 16/10/07 09:41 AM (edited) If your gonna go all out mate you might wanna go an aftermarket head unit, whack it in where the tissue box goes. Better sound sound, mp3 and you can run what ever you want in the boot.P.S. Cheers for using the right thread Edited 16/10/07 09:42 AM by XRTPSI
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now