My Shiny Blue Penis Extension

KryZak

• Member For: 16y 10m
I have had an excellent experience with Lane Ford so far.

What problems did you have??

1 in particular.. his name is Marcel Vogels and he is an A GRADE wa*ker!

You wouldn't have dealt with the oxygen thief if you bought new.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 17y 23d

lol, I have dealt with marcel. had words on more than one occasion. Oxygen thief is exactly the phrase I have used to describe him before!

He f*cked my mother over when she was buying a used car there. They signed a contract for a used car and something was wrong at delivery, or something had changed and he tried to pressure them into it hardcore. The old girl went and saw the dealer principle who ripped the contract up.

I have also had an argument with him when I wanted him to open a typhoon that was locked because I wanted to see the leather seats. He told me no, that the new GT in the showroom had exactly the same leather. It doesnt! He argued with me for about 5 minutes, before I said not to worry and that I will buy a new car off Paul instead, just because I didnt like his attitude or his lack of product knowledge. He didnt seem to like that, because I am so young!

I am actually amazed that he is still employed there after all of the sh*t ive heard about him!

• Member For: 16y 10m

The guy is a f*cktard.

I wrote a 3 page letter to Colin Lane about him. I have spoken to more than 3 people about him and they all say the same as you and I. Also I found it interesting when I got the Motor Vehicle Dealers Registry Board involved because of the deal I had with them, I said his first name and the random guy on the other end completed it for me. For a board that deals with every dealership in Australia, I think that is telling you something about the guy.

All I can think is that he has something over Colin down there for Colin not to fire him. I heard his sales are great and that is excellent, but rest assured, I will never buy a ford from any one of the Lane Dealerships again and I will tell everybody who remotely looks at a ford not to deal with them because of that guy.

I did talk with Paul at one stage and he was a nice guy, Also another sales guy there named Nathan was ok, Nathan actually took me for the test drive and did most of the ground work on me and then he was ousted but Vogels on the commission because Paul and Vogels had some kind of deal, I felt sorry for the guy over this, I also let Colin know in the letter about the dodgey sh*t Vogels did with the commission.

I hope it all worked out for you and your mum, best thing to do is not deal with that dealership!

• Member For: 17y 23d
I hope it all worked out for you and your mum, best thing to do is not deal with that dealership!

Yeah, mum ended up getting out of the contract because of something dodgy that marcel did. I have had nothing but excellent service with the new car. If I was looking at second hand, I would not even think about Lane Ford (or challenger ford, I hate them as much as you hate Lane!!) for the purchase.

The only way it could go wrong from now is if I get f*cked over on the servicing. I have spoken to both Paul and the service manager and explained the dodgy dealings ive had with ford doing my servicing in Victoria previously and I will be going over their work and their bills with a fine tooth comb.

I will also be electing a mechanic to work on the car, and if anyone other than that mechanic, the service manager, or Paul goes near the car, I will be doing the old stabbedy-stab-stab shuffle!! ;)