Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 24/08/07 03:55 AM Posted 24/08/07 03:55 AM http://ziza.ru/2007/08/10/posledstvija_svadby_video.html
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 24/08/07 04:04 AM Posted 24/08/07 04:04 AM I was waitin for the big girl in red bolting in from the right to body slam some poor bugger.... And if you get tired of that click Девушки on the left menu.......NSFW!
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 24/08/07 04:11 AM Posted 24/08/07 04:11 AM Seems like they got on pretty well with each other.
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 5d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 24/08/07 06:37 AM Posted 24/08/07 06:37 AM Thanks for that... Looks like xmas at my inlaws house...
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 24/08/07 08:41 AM Posted 24/08/07 08:41 AM My goodness
04RSD Member 78 Member For: 20y 1d Posted 24/08/07 08:42 AM Posted 24/08/07 08:42 AM I wish I could speak russian cos the rest of that web site looks GOOOD
BFHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,932 Member For: 20y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: nsw Posted 24/08/07 10:14 AM Posted 24/08/07 10:14 AM going on my limited russian skills I think this guy is the ringleader.
Johnny G Team Grandpa Qualified Legacy Donating Member 809 Member For: 21y 7m 19d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane North. Posted 24/08/07 12:10 PM Posted 24/08/07 12:10 PM Mmmmm....I found that Девушки was an educational experience indeed.
Antisocial Weird Member Member 1,347 Member For: 23y 7m 29d Location: ACT Posted 24/08/07 01:29 PM Posted 24/08/07 01:29 PM I must be weird I prefered .... Авто
F6 381 Member 88 Member For: 19y 7m 9d Posted 25/08/07 03:51 AM Posted 25/08/07 03:51 AM We get that crap every w/end here in Kazakhstan just 60 miles south of the Russian border. They drink vodka like we drink water and before the end of the nite its on for young and old in some of the clapped out places they call pubs here you wouldn't let you dog sleep in some of the bustard a*se joints we have been too.Been here a year now and I'm way over it 2 more years to go and I'm outta here.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now