seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 28/07/07 09:34 AM Posted 28/07/07 09:34 AM The Guages look ok but would be more suited to a car with a white faced instrument cluster.F-wolf, whats the go with all the clocks you have stuck everywhere?
XR6T_ENVY Member 133 Member For: 19y 3m 18d Gender: Male Location: MELBOURNE Posted 28/07/07 09:54 AM Posted 28/07/07 09:54 AM Sorry f-wolf but they look crap IMHO. I'm not a fan of white faced gauges, especially in a car with dark interior like the Falcon's.I have to say I agree. I think gauges should be subtle.
castro7 rob327 Member 227 Member For: 18y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW and Bribie Island QLD Posted 02/04/08 05:46 AM Posted 02/04/08 05:46 AM they look kinda cheap.... I meant that in a bad way...
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 02/04/08 07:09 AM Posted 02/04/08 07:09 AM Then why bump a 12 month old topic for it....
PURVIE Sexy Member Legacy Donating Member 524 Member For: 19y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: Berwick, VIC Posted 02/04/08 10:45 AM Author Posted 02/04/08 10:45 AM I think the black tinted gauges would look good in a T, it would look similar to the cluster? To each their own I suppose!
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/04/08 10:32 PM Posted 02/04/08 10:32 PM (edited) Does anyone know if you can buy a gauge that doubles as a shift light? If they don't exist yet then I patent the idea!Don't worry I keep reading the website.. Edited 02/04/08 10:36 PM by XRTPSI
castro7 rob327 Member 227 Member For: 18y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW and Bribie Island QLD Posted 02/04/08 11:30 PM Posted 02/04/08 11:30 PM Then why bump a 12 month old topic for it.... oops... sorry.. missed that one... thought I checked too...I've been looking around for stuff on shift lights... ofcourse shift guages was a result..
howitzer85 Member 241 Member For: 19y 7m 19d Gender: Male Location: The marsh... Posted 03/04/08 12:32 AM Posted 03/04/08 12:32 AM Does anyone know if you can buy a gauge that doubles as a shift light? If they don't exist yet then I patent the idea!Don't worry I keep reading the website..autometer have one in the cobalt series, d-pic I think its called.donno if it would work on our cars though...
veczar Gold Platinum Member Member 1,081 Member For: 22y 3m 13d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 03/04/08 02:52 AM Posted 03/04/08 02:52 AM My G-Tech has a shift light... just wish it was blue lacklit not orange!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now