kilmo Legacy Donating Member 122 Member For: 19y 2m 26d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 03/07/07 08:09 AM Posted 03/07/07 08:09 AM Hey guys, As the title suggests I'm intending on getting rid of the VZ 'S' and looking at a XR6T. I've been told to stay away from a few models though.....but they are more to do with the whole gearbox thing more than anything else. Can someone enlighten me or am I being yanked along yet again ????P.S. I know I'm still considered the enemy at this point but any advice would be greatly appreciated.Cheers,Kilmo
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 2m 20d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 03/07/07 08:18 AM Posted 03/07/07 08:18 AM This is true, the Ba Mi 5 speed manual is not that strong. This my order of cars, worst to best ( not that any T is bad)Ba MK1 5 speed manual (weak box)Ba MK1 autoBA MKII Auto (faster)BA MKII 6 speed manual (Stronger)BF MKI & MKII 6 speed manualBF MKI & MKII 6 speed auto (great gearbox)
Muzza No V6 for me thanks!! Legacy Donating Member 583 Member For: 21y 1m 21d Location: Newcastle Posted 03/07/07 08:23 AM Posted 03/07/07 08:23 AM Hi,join the club, there is a few of us Expensive Daewoo guys here.The word is from 06 on they have been using much stronger rods.. So if you want the best they are the one's to get.Muzza.
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 03/07/07 08:53 AM Posted 03/07/07 08:53 AM The XR6 Turbo is a great car, I'm sure you won't look back
Twisty Member 182 Member For: 19y 3m 27d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/07/07 09:47 AM Posted 03/07/07 09:47 AM The XR6 Turbo is a great car, I'm sure you won't look backActually, you'll look back plenty of times.... every time you smoke a Holden!!!
BALLBREAKER Member 427 Member For: 21y 3m 8d Gender: Male Posted 03/07/07 11:49 AM Posted 03/07/07 11:49 AM just do it,I DID. I love my f6.
hanra Into the laaaake Member 1,532 Member For: 19y 3m 13d Gender: Male Location: Nrth Qld Posted 03/07/07 11:59 AM Posted 03/07/07 11:59 AM (edited) My slow old VR Crummodore is still sitting in the garage next to my new XR6T ute..... Best move ive made for a while... Plus my 1967 Mini Cooper S is all wrapped up out in the shed to, it only comes out for shows. Edited 03/07/07 12:00 PM by hanra
PURVIE Sexy Member Legacy Donating Member 524 Member For: 19y 9m 17d Gender: Male Location: Berwick, VIC Posted 03/07/07 12:07 PM Posted 03/07/07 12:07 PM (edited) Kilmo! I came over from owning 2 Holdens and have definitely not looked back! XR6T all the way! Once you get a couple of mods it'll slam almost every Expensive Daewoo into the ground! Yea Yea!I hope you find what a great T soon...Cheers,Matty Edited 03/07/07 12:08 PM by PURVIE
teeg Member 372 Member For: 21y 2m 15d Location: SA Posted 03/07/07 11:32 PM Posted 03/07/07 11:32 PM My slow old VR Crummodore is still sitting in the garage next to my new XR6T ute..... Best move ive made for a while... Plus my 1967 Mini Cooper S is all wrapped up out in the shed to, it only comes out for shows.Sorry to go off topic, but you gotta post a pick of the cooper s.
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 03/07/07 11:40 PM Posted 03/07/07 11:40 PM Ialso jumped ship and after owning 2 Holdnes and I aint ever going back. Expensive Daewoo has nothing that matches the T and F6.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now