BOV Member 142 Member For: 20y 11m 1d Posted 02/07/07 11:43 AM Posted 02/07/07 11:43 AM Check out this blog guys:I used to always wonna ask my GF's past sexual life... now Im not so sure it was a good idea...http://blogs.theage.com.au/lifestyle/asksa...any_is_too.html
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 2m 25d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 02/07/07 11:48 AM Posted 02/07/07 11:48 AM I have learnt not to ask questions that I dont want to know what the answer is.
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 02/07/07 11:50 AM Posted 02/07/07 11:50 AM What's the rule of 3's from American Pie...Take whatever number a girl tells you and multiply it by 3.Take whatever number a guy tells you and divide it by 3.
Guest Guests Posted 02/07/07 11:57 AM Posted 02/07/07 11:57 AM Yeah I learnt that lesson the hard way in the past... wasn't for fear of STD's or scared of being compared to others, it just grossed me out thinking of the number every time I looked at her.Easiest breakup I've ever been through
BOV Member 142 Member For: 20y 11m 1d Posted 02/07/07 11:58 AM Author Posted 02/07/07 11:58 AM What's the rule of 3's from American Pie...Take whatever number a girl tells you and multiply it by 3.Take whatever number a guy tells you and divide it by 3.lol true... in most cases!
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 02/07/07 02:08 PM Posted 02/07/07 02:08 PM (edited) ends up the same way, a bloke sleeps around he is a hero, girl does the same = slapper.As for myself, let's just say I have done slightly better than the numbers quoted They are kidding right ?? Most would hope to crack a ton at least during their lifetime....... wouldn't they Have to say most of my 4 were between the ages of 15- 35 years of age Edited 02/07/07 02:11 PM by Buf-Phoon
Guest Guests Posted 02/07/07 02:22 PM Posted 02/07/07 02:22 PM Any guy that doesn't crack 10 I think will be very disappointed as time rolls on. Any girl that gets more than 10 would be seen as you say, a slapper Sad but true. That's why I'm proud to be a male... it's a license to be a s1ut When you think about it though it kind of evens things out. Girls can just look at a guy and get a root while most of us poor buggers have to put in a bit of effort
PepeLePew Uncle Bulgaria was gender challenged Member 208 Member For: 22y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Gawler Posted 02/07/07 09:44 PM Posted 02/07/07 09:44 PM My ex missus told me the day we got engaged that I could multiply what she told me by 5. Well that made 15 in the end. Then there was a plus one she told me about wayyyy later and man was that sucker ugly.Me? I reckon more than 0 sexual partners is too many. Women just use sex to try and enslave you and Im sick of the whole lot of them,,,,,too much trouble.Off to the monastery.
koppers Member 119 Member For: 19y 9m 16d Posted 02/07/07 09:50 PM Posted 02/07/07 09:50 PM ends up the same way, a bloke sleeps around he is a hero, girl does the same = slapper.As for myself, let's just say I have done slightly better than the numbers quoted They are kidding right ?? Most would hope to crack a ton at least during their lifetime....... wouldn't they Have to say most of my 4 were between the ages of 15- 35 years of age Nah, all girls are sluts.
sixfan Flaccid Member Legacy Donating Member 2,503 Member For: 23y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: NOONAMAH, go figure..... Posted 02/07/07 11:59 PM Posted 02/07/07 11:59 PM The more the better,look at this way, If she stopped at you you must be better than the other 50.....It's a glowing endorsement.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now