CN RED Member 90 Member For: 20y 5m 21d Location: Brisbane Posted 18/07/07 02:19 AM Posted 18/07/07 02:19 AM Hey guys,Yes Marrickville is in sydney. I haven't been able to update my settings to reflect that. I moved up here to Brisbane a couple months ago and finally got my licence back last Tuesday. Haven't got my plates converted over as they are going to cost me a tidy sum. I travel to NSW frequently so I think I can hang onto them a bit sooner. While I was in Sydney my girlfriend was nice enough to be my driver for the day and got to meet some of the guys from there. I must say it was a little daunting but all turned out be great to get along with. My apologies for the incorrect date. 28th it is. The 29th would have been a lonely cruise!!! Cheers,Dimitri
Barry Blue Powered by Ford's 3.7 V6 = Zoom Zoom Zoom! Member 890 Member For: 21y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Tweed Heads Posted 18/07/07 09:29 AM Posted 18/07/07 09:29 AM Hey guys,My apologies for the incorrect date. 28th it is. The 29th would have been a lonely cruise!!! Not necessarily, I would have gone on that day Clarke
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 18/07/07 10:46 AM Posted 18/07/07 10:46 AM Me 3. Doesn't matter there's always the next one
wados Member 617 Member For: 21y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 18/07/07 11:06 AM Posted 18/07/07 11:06 AM yeah looks like im out aswell because of footy, sundays are way better for me (well until footy season is over)would have been first cruise and would have been good to meet you guys and gals, are well next time
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 23d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 18/07/07 12:04 PM Posted 18/07/07 12:04 PM Hmm, anyone know where I can get some cheap perspex? I want to make a clear box to stick my camera in so I can mount it somewhere outside the car to capture these twisty bits on tape. Its either that or I was just going to mount it on the passenger head rest. Has anyone seen any other setups? Anything has to be better then trying to hold and drive Felixthe sunroof is ideal
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 18/07/07 12:05 PM Posted 18/07/07 12:05 PM If it makes it any better I'll stay home!
Barry Blue Powered by Ford's 3.7 V6 = Zoom Zoom Zoom! Member 890 Member For: 21y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Tweed Heads Posted 18/07/07 07:52 PM Posted 18/07/07 07:52 PM If it makes it any better I'll stay home! Awe shucks, would you?You could always come and help me at work, we could use another ute to throw $hit in Clarke
cooltint Member 686 Member For: 23y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast QLD Posted 19/07/07 03:26 PM Posted 19/07/07 03:26 PM Me too. Heading to the drags at Willowbank after the cruise.Anyone else interested in taking their car for a run?Darn I was hoping you'd forgotten about that Phil. You're the only thing standing between me and the top step on the podium. Oh well, them's the brakes.Big AL
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 8d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 19/07/07 08:31 PM Posted 19/07/07 08:31 PM I will have to cancel as I am off to Thredbo this Sunday for a week.. If its going to be cold I might as well be boarding..I will complain about missing this cruise later...
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 28d Location: North Brisbane Posted 19/07/07 08:43 PM Author Posted 19/07/07 08:43 PM Geez Scotty, I even did this with you in mind.............That's 2 strikes!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now