cooltint Member 686 Member For: 23y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast QLD Posted 29/07/07 03:20 PM Posted 29/07/07 03:20 PM Thanx Shanus for a very entertaining day. I hope your'e all very proud of yourselves keeping me out so long. Surprise, surprise I was late getting to Willowbank and dropped a bolt out of the turbo housing on the way there so I couldn't race anyway, now I've got no chance of winning the 'Club Challenge'. All fixed now and looking forward to the next 'Blonk cruise'. I recommend everyone get your bolts around the turbo area checked when next in getting serviced as 15k seems too long to leave them before they start to fall out.Big AL
CN RED Member 90 Member For: 20y 5m 14d Location: Brisbane Posted 29/07/07 10:10 PM Posted 29/07/07 10:10 PM Hello All,Thanks for a great afternoon. I had an absolute ball, struggling to keep up at times, but enjoyed every bit of it. It was also a real pleasure to meet you all, I think I said hi to most people didn't get around to everyone. Felt very welcome as well and definitely look forward to getting along to another cruise in the near future.We ended up getting a couple pics as well, will post in the next couple of days.Cheers,Dimitri
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 29/07/07 10:23 PM Posted 29/07/07 10:23 PM Sounds like you all had a great time. Shanus, exactly where was this little "Hill Climb" please....?(Might sneak out and rub a few K's off the front tyres before the next new set)
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 1d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 30/07/07 08:21 AM Posted 30/07/07 08:21 AM (edited) Try "The Panorama" out the back of the Gold Coast Macka for a hardcore hill climb...... You can hit it from either end and still get some great uphill action...It is on the map....Glad everyone enjoyed my cruise, I will see if I can get someone to organise another one for me real soon.... Edited 30/07/07 08:22 AM by Blonk
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 30/07/07 09:22 AM Posted 30/07/07 09:22 AM Got any dates in mind that don't suit Scotty? The last thing we'd want is for you to actually show up!
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 1d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 30/07/07 10:55 AM Posted 30/07/07 10:55 AM Trying that reverse psychology wont work Tab.. I know ya missed me.....
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 01/08/07 08:03 AM Posted 01/08/07 08:03 AM
X-WING Member 811 Member For: 22y 9m 25d Location: BRISBANE Posted 04/08/07 10:53 AM Posted 04/08/07 10:53 AM It was a fun day blew a few cob webs off
obsession Member 18 Member For: 19y 2m 20d Gender: Male Location: Chillingham Posted 04/08/07 11:49 PM Posted 04/08/07 11:49 PM thanks shano it was my first cruise had a ball and the drags after was the icing on the cake looking forward to the next day out
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now