Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • www.australianflag.org.au
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

NO digital pics, but had three cars with "GUILTY" number plates, best pic is with it on a white XR6 EL, with Dick Johnson in it, his car, a LAV and my Tank at the time.

For those of you in NT, a mate of mine has them on a HSV at the moment, I could get them back if I moved back to Darwin, which I cannot see happening.

Scotty

  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted

Here are mine LYKMYK..... 'Like Mike'... Ya know 'everybody wants to be like mike' Oh well...... I am, well sort of still a basketball fan and Jordan being the best of course..... My name is Michael which helps also... :stirthepot:

Yes many people think its 'lick my kock'.... :stirthepot: So in a way its a win win

  • e-drifter
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 11m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast
Posted (edited)

Here's some more :P

YGyH8Kf_0Fg

Edited by shnaped_second
  • <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

ahhh the chasers :) DRIF7N, brilliant :)

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South Coast NSW
Posted

My personal plates include ... (no pics 'cos too many LOL)

An original set NSW black/white - JD 003 (currently in storage and looking for a home, er ... car)

All the following in slimline white/black -

JMD 003 ... my initials, on the T3

MRD 003 ... son's initials, on the RS2000

ALD 003 ... daughter's initials, on the Capri 3000GT

TND 003 ... wife's initials, on the Excel (don't laugh)

EVL 41L ... (evil 4.1 litre) originally from my turbo ZL and soon on my XF turbo ute

BTL 055 ... my 1955 VW

GTP 300 ... when the BOSS motors were undergoing testing in 2002 I was told they were going to be 300kW so I bought these plates in anticipation of buying a GTP. However after they were released and I drove one (and it was only 290kW in any case) I couldn't see any reason to trade in the T3 ... and still don't, but maybe one day if Ford can get them to perform and handle as good as the T3. :sleepystuff:

GTP 54L ... after the disappointment of not seeing a 300kW BOSS this was my next best choice ... these plates are now for sale.

My son also has these ... MRD 282 (birthdate 2nd month '82)

& my daughter has these ... ALD 384 (birthdate 3rd month '84)

My son also has another special set on his BF XR6T - I'll let him post a pic of them himself.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted

Wow, I feel loved and stalked :D

Nang, Yeh I worked at Ozzy Park before we opened Wangara store up! I think I've spoken to you a few times about the 6 before I got one... My mate Mike used to work there too and now works with Simon at Extreme apparently!

I consider myself one of the first WA boostcruising peeps. I was on the very first cruise with Charis (4 aces) and a young bloke called chris. I also made the first map!!

Yeh Dorko, well I bought it brand new but my mate at Lane Ford in Mandurah hooked me up with an awesome price. Shame I couldnt save 15K on an F6 though :(

XF Falcon, yeh that's me alright! I wanted XR 69 WA but it was taken :D Are you nearby? Few XR6's and typhoons that hang around Wangara!

  • <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

Im from the Balcatta area, but my mate works in Wangara and im around there once in a while. Im still waiting for my plates to arrive so its still running on crappy [1XXX YYY] plates at the moment

Guest dico2020
  • Guests
Posted

hehe a bit small... [bFXR6T]

  • still kicking around
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mackay
Posted

getting wik-53 on the mont when I get it back on the name -wik-53 = wicksy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...