Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: syd south
Posted

the n/a ones dont use a map sensor to add water per unit of boost pressure

  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 20y 9m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted (edited)
Ah ok, what does it mean by boost Cooler N/A?

Whats the difference between yours and this one:

http://www.snowperformance.net/product.php?pk=8

sorry mate that's the one I have not the na,they are easy as to install you just tap into the blow off vaccum line for the boost,igot mine from here http://www.full-throttle.com.au/Engine/stage2.htm

Edited by bloosted
  • Into the laaaake
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Nrth Qld
Posted (edited)

I saw in a previous picture that the injector is tapped in the outlet of the intercooler. I wonder if I could tap into the pipe leading from the UBP to the X-over? I have RAPID's hot/cold side metal piping. Would it be better to have the injector closer to the TB?

Ok. so only a $156 price difference. Hmmmm, Maybe not really worth getting my sister to buy it in the US of A then?

Edited by hanra
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: syd south
Posted

im thinking that the air temp sensor would want to be in the stream of the meth injection so it knows the real temp of the air entering the inlet. This would be the theory behind mounting the nozzle further downstream of the throttle.

  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 20y 9m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

I have mine just in front of the TB as that's where the instructions say to,but I think Blueboost puts them near the I/c

  • Into the laaaake
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Nrth Qld
Posted (edited)

This mite make it worthwhile getting it from the US:

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.a...mp;autoview=sku

Our dollar is still strong isnt it?

Question is, car gets tuned in 2 1/2 weeks time... Can I get it here and fitted b4 then.... Doh!

Edited by hanra
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: syd south
Posted (edited)

94c atm

so that would be $451.31 + post

Edited by ETM
  • Into the laaaake
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Nrth Qld
Posted

Yeah there postage is $25 on all foreign freight. So it would be $477 AUD....!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...