DesFlurane Member 351 Member For: 20y 5m 10d Gender: Male Posted 24/05/07 03:31 AM Posted 24/05/07 03:31 AM Were there any changes between BF1 and BF2 in the F6?I may have the chance for a brand new F6 for $53000. Choice of colours too, Silver or Conqueror.Is this a chance of a lifetime?
1QWKF6 Member 166 Member For: 19y 7m 17d Posted 24/05/07 04:54 AM Posted 24/05/07 04:54 AM Tell us more, Auto?, leather? The BF MK11 has the Auto as a no cost option. As well the leather is half the price in a BF MK11. Plus the fat FPV wheel is standard on the MK11 and a option on the MK1.Regards Bob
DesFlurane Member 351 Member For: 20y 5m 10d Gender: Male Posted 24/05/07 05:52 AM Author Posted 24/05/07 05:52 AM Auto with the rest as standard.No options.
jasper361 Member 407 Member For: 21y 8m 13d Location: Brissy Norf siide Posted 24/05/07 06:34 AM Posted 24/05/07 06:34 AM Mainly all cosmetic changes, different coloured driving light inserts, silver bits on the end of the air vents, standard 19" wheels. that's an awsome price, id snap tha up pretty quick.
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 24/05/07 06:40 AM Posted 24/05/07 06:40 AM Go for it
DesFlurane Member 351 Member For: 20y 5m 10d Gender: Male Posted 24/05/07 06:53 AM Author Posted 24/05/07 06:53 AM So, any advice on how I tell the wife....'Well darling, you know how I bought an XR6 18 months ago then changed to XR8 12months ago, then spent all that money on it and I know you're driving a 13 year old Toyota.........'Wish me luck
teeg Member 372 Member For: 21y 2m 17d Location: SA Posted 24/05/07 07:40 AM Posted 24/05/07 07:40 AM So, any advice on how I tell the wife....'Well darling, you know how I bought an XR6 18 months ago then changed to XR8 12months ago, then spent all that money on it and I know you're driving a 13 year old Toyota.........'Wish me luckGrowl her out and then tell her, I find things tend to go down a bit better...
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 24/05/07 08:10 AM Posted 24/05/07 08:10 AM Go the Conqueror and make sure you post pics!
jasper361 Member 407 Member For: 21y 8m 13d Location: Brissy Norf siide Posted 24/05/07 08:33 AM Posted 24/05/07 08:33 AM Growl her out and then tell her, I find things tend to go down a bit better... :roflmbo: So do you tell her mid growl? or after?
DesFlurane Member 351 Member For: 20y 5m 10d Gender: Male Posted 24/05/07 08:42 AM Author Posted 24/05/07 08:42 AM There have been words exchanged!But it's a 'bargain' did not really do the job.Even promised to buy her a slightly used Focus Zetec first !
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now