daav Member 93 Member For: 19y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: hillside Posted 21/05/07 12:52 AM Posted 21/05/07 12:52 AM hey guys, im new to this forum and am gettin my new xr6t ute I a few months. im lookin at installing some audio and I already have a 10inch sub. were would be the best position to put the sub( I was thinking in the middle between the seats) and would any one have any measurements of the space behind the seats? thnx
xhute0 Member 55 Member For: 19y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Bordertown SA Posted 21/05/07 01:32 AM Posted 21/05/07 01:32 AM I know it's not a BA but this is what I did in my XH. Not sure how you would go with a roadworthy though. We don't need roadworthies in SA but the cops have looked at this ute plenty of times (mostly at ute shows ) The wirring has been tidied up since I took the pics but this stereo absolutely pumps.
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 26d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 01/06/07 01:02 PM Posted 01/06/07 01:02 PM no comment.
ritzy Member 119 Member For: 19y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: Lysterfield, Melbourne Posted 09/06/07 11:49 AM Posted 09/06/07 11:49 AM I know it's not a BA but this is what I did in my XH. Not sure how you would go with a roadworthy though. We don't need roadworthies in SA but the cops have looked at this ute plenty of times (mostly at ute shows ) The wirring has been tidied up since I took the pics but this stereo absolutely pumps. what happens when it rains.. also what ute is that.
xhute0 Member 55 Member For: 19y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Bordertown SA Posted 09/06/07 01:40 PM Posted 09/06/07 01:40 PM THAT is an XH.When it rains I have a tonneau cover. To also solve this problem I have put a piece of the rubber stripping that goes around the doors acroos the top of the panel that folds up to hide everything. It wasn't intentional but this is surprisingly waterproof. Hey trough lolly...what do you mean by no comment??? No raz there, just wondering.....
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 10/06/07 12:24 AM Posted 10/06/07 12:24 AM I think he wants to say it looks sh|t - but doesn't want to hurt your feelings. Just a thought. could be wrong though
wados Member 617 Member For: 21y 11m 17d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 10/06/07 02:05 AM Posted 10/06/07 02:05 AM here are 2 pics very simple install and does the job fine, nothing fancy but you could go that way if you want
fpv_ute Member 67 Member For: 15y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: collaroy Posted 25/04/11 06:02 AM Posted 25/04/11 06:02 AM I can imagine it would pump with that sealed sub and all.... :S
Wenier Legacy Donating Member 1,736 Member For: 16y 8m 16d Gender: Male Location: Christchurch, New Zealand Posted 25/04/11 08:17 AM Posted 25/04/11 08:17 AM The deck and cab are separate in the ford so you would be doing alot of cutting to install from the tub. And wados there are no pics.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/04/11 08:35 AM Posted 25/04/11 08:35 AM There might of been 4 years ago...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now